PDA

View Full Version : 2006 Zongshen Sierra ZS200GY-2.

bones33
09-14-2011, 02:08 PM
I don't really want to sell but I really need to clear out some machines in the garage. This bike has really brought the fun back to riding after droning about on the Concours for the last 13 years. So here goes.

It's Black. As of this writing, about 4500 miles and I’m still riding it to work most days. In great condition, basically stock with the following changes: Installed a Scottoiler automatic chain oiler ($120 value), 40T rear sprocket ($40 value) original 46T comes with bike as well, iridium spark plug, re-jetted carb using an O2 sensor to run better and improve mileage, exhaust has O2 bung welded in and painted, seat is reshaped for more comfort, small windshield, 8 gallon Rubbermaid action packer bolted to rear rack, extra Yamaha TW200 header with heat wrap and O2 sensor welded in ($100 value), mid-pipe and White Brothers muffler from a quad with extra glass for repacking ($300 value), stock muffler is installed, fasteners installed with blue locktite, spare CDI unit, complete maintenance records from day one and 3.5 miles on odometer, fuel log indicating an average of about 78mpg, printed shop manual, rarely seen rain, ALWAYS garaged. Heck, the total value of the goodies are about $600 by themselves! Asking $1200 or so. I’m in Olympia, WA, please PM me or call 36zero-704-9six10 and we can discuss how to meet in person for the sale.

I'll also sell the Concours if anyone is interested. $1800 and in good shape. Anvil reliable and seems to be lasting forever.