PDA

View Full Version : mdsuave13, ever get your bike registered?

madmaximum
05-18-2007, 10:19 PM
I haven't noticed any posts from you about this. Did you ever get that bike registered?

maf119l
05-18-2007, 11:17 PM
Been wondering myself.I hope he finally got it through.

ambassador
05-18-2007, 11:20 PM
Haven't heard from him either, I guess he's MIA or onto other projects, who knows...

NewEnglandTrails
05-21-2007, 05:30 PM
Ambassador guessed it: Onto other projects.. I checked out his myspace and he has quite the collection of tropical fishes now... I wonder if he has any Chinese fish... lol...

NET

mdsuave13
05-31-2007, 06:17 PM
Back in black, I hit the sack,
I've been too long, I'm glad to be back
Yes I'm let loose from the noose,
That's kept me hangin' about
I been livin like a star 'cause it's gettin' me high,
Forget the hearse, 'cause I never die
I got nine lives, cat's eyes
abusing every one of them and running wild

'Cause I'm back! Yes, I'm back!

HEYYYYYYYY YOU GUYSSS! haha. I have been on other projects, but i haven't forgotten about you guys! no way. Soooooooo.

As of this week.... I HAVE TAGSSSSS!!!!! its true. Granted it took 6 hours at the DMV, a lady that was in line with me who also happened to be a notary public, and a little bit of flirting with a lady whom had a mustache to get this done.

I am SO relieved after this whole ordeal, BUT i will say this. I have no hate towards t-motorsports. The last day at the DMV, i called t-motorsports at least 20 times, had them fax at least 20 things to me...

So long story short, after 3 months, a record 9 trips to the MD DMV, lots of cussing, a 280 dollar fine for riding with illegal tags about 3 weeks ago, and lots and lots of stress.. I am legit for road use in maryland. They did spell lifan, lifn, and yea.. but i do not care, its legal. HA.

Thanks to EVERYONE who was helpful and considerate to me during this process, i think i should win the award for the most perseverance to get a chinabike tagged.

Oh and as for the fish, hellz yea, i have a butt load of fish, but as far as i know.. i don't think any of them originate from china. Maybe my Red tailed sharks, but i really want to say they are from indonesia.... anyways. Like Ac/Dc, I'm back....

Jim
05-31-2007, 08:18 PM
Welcome Back, and congrats on the tags.

culcune
05-31-2007, 09:06 PM
[quote="mdsuave13"] They did spell lifan, lifn, and yea.. but i do not care, its legal. HA.

quote]

My Jetmoto is a Jetmo in AZ.

mdsuave13
05-31-2007, 09:34 PM
haha, nice culcane and thanks everyone else for the best wishes, this was possibly the longest and worst thing i have ever had to deal with in life so far.. (i guess thats not too bad then...)

yea, when she handed me the registration i was going to tell her about the spelling error, but i figured that if i stayed any longer, they were going to try to take it back from me and make me suffer more, so i ran as fast as i could knocking over a little mexican baby and got the hell out of there... (kidding about the mexican baby.. he was puerto rican HAHAHA :lol: :lol: )

now that i am legit i am hoping to arrange a localish ride sometime soon with some other chinariders sometime... maybe skyline drive in virginia, or if anyone knows of a cool ride in WV or PA??

i have a small trailer and a hitch mounted bike holder kinda like polygonfla's.

So if we have to go somewhere farther then willing to ride, we could throw them onto the trailer or whatever. SO yea. thats about it for now.

TheOtherRide
05-31-2007, 09:43 PM
Yay! Suave's back!

Congrats, man!

mdsuave13
05-31-2007, 09:48 PM
thank you otherride (btw, if your name means what i think it does... thats freaking hilarious and shows your cool ass sense of humor)

how is your bike doing over there in brokeback mountain? (montana is where that was supposed to be right?)

haha, anyways, its great to not have to look over my shoulder when i ride now :) (i did for almost 500 miles)

TheOtherRide
05-31-2007, 10:00 PM
Wellll....my boyfriend has his klr650, so what does that make me? Yup.

I think Brokeback Mtn was in Colorado or Wyoming. Nothing like that would ever happen here!

...not with that whole herd of sheep around... :twisted:

The bike's great, STILL haven't ridden it much, finally got some decent gear, though. Been spending more time with the kiddo because she goes to mom's for the summer. Working on ideas for a paint scheme, but haven't settled on anything definite.

Sounds like you're having a great time with your LIFN! :wink:

mdsuave13
05-31-2007, 11:42 PM
indeed, i think i am going to plan a longish trip on it this summer for a week or so.. I dunno. Go on a mini adventure and camp along the way??? who knows.

culcune
06-01-2007, 01:07 AM
'Jet_Tech' (I think that's his nickname) told of a 1400 mile trip over two days on his Lifn from Lousiana to Florida. I am not sure if you read it, or remember it.

ejcycles
06-01-2007, 09:10 AM
Hey mdsuave13
It's about time! Glad to hear you got the bike registered!

mdsuave13
06-01-2007, 10:21 AM
thanks bruce, this has been the funniest and most painful thing ever, i will be writing it all up into a longgg post about it. You can laugh and cry with me :)