PDA

View Full Version : FS: Package Deal: ALL left over GY2 (HiBird Wildfire) parts

HiBirdGuy
02-13-2012, 12:00 PM
2006 Hi-Bird WildFire GY2. The parts are supposed to be compatible to Lifan and Roketa models. The bike had barely 500 miles on it.. so the parts have near new life left. Thanks.

For $100 you get to buy all my remaining GY2 parts. (including shipping to your address in the continental US. No PO Box.. sorry)

This is the bike being parted out.
https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/_VhcQ9Udga3s/TWivXiSSNYI/AAAAAAAAF1k/soFpZx0jpJI/s800/IMG_2287.JPG

Parts included (if the part is not mentioned here, it has been already sold):

Rear rim, inner tube, rear sprocket, front triple (upper & lower), bar clamps, front caliper, front master cylinder (sight glass will need replacement), rear brake hub and shoes, rear brake actuator link, gear shifter pedal, horn, rear tail (black plastic) with brake light assembly, luggage rack, air box, engine guard plate, speedo pickup gear, pair of rear axle adjusters, pair of pegs (the smaller black ones), pair of fork protector boots, and an axle (forgot if its front or rear)

I'm seeing this as a win win situation... you get a bunch of hard to find spares for an awesome price and I get rid of all my left over GY parts in a single deal.

Post a reply or send a private message with questions or for my paypal ID.

PS: Kindly stay on topic. Please respond to this post ONLY IF you are interested in buying the parts posted in this for sale thread. Thanks.