PDA

View Full Version : kinroad wildfire cruiser

fishman10
03-31-2012, 07:22 PM
ahy info knowledge,reviews,actuall testimonials,,I need info ,,I think these are the same as the baha an hensim 250 cruisers' which don't get good reviews,,,need info to show ///stop someone from purchasing one if im correct...Thanks,Fish

Weldangrind
03-31-2012, 10:05 PM
Hey Fish! Haven't seen you here in awhile. Hope all is well.

I'm not familiar with that bike, and in fact I've never seen a Chinese cruiser in Canada.

fishman10
04-01-2012, 10:09 AM
weld ,,I had to trim the fat a little and got rid of my zong,to gather some money for a good gas economy car,as gas is creeping towards $5.00,I still check in everyday,an if a good china bike comes up still might grab it.I still have my softail an my old F150 4x4,,but $110.00 a week in fuel is killin me.If you or any one finds any reviews or info on the wildfire 250 cruiser or can put up a pic,,maybe people would chime in. A zongite for life ,,,,,fish

katoranger
04-02-2012, 08:22 AM
Hold up #1. Its a wildfire. What I have seen of them is that they are on lowest quality list.
They used the cheapest of cheap parts and often fall on the bottom end of the China bike market.

I don't know if it a similar model to the hensim or baja bike.

FastDoc
04-02-2012, 01:43 PM
This may or may not help.

The worst CB I ever owned was the Pitster Pro 400. We all know that, especially you, Fish. :wink:

The second worst one, many will recall, I ever had was a Kinroad 250 dual exhaust. The motor ran fine but everything else on that bike, especially electrical and bodywork was an abject mess. AND the bike only had like 15 miles on it when I got it, still with the plastic on the seat and bodywork so it's not as if it was mistreated.

It was a very poor exampke of a Chinabike. I good one to base stereotypes on indeed.

YMMV.

Just my 2 cents.

fishman10
04-02-2012, 04:46 PM
yes kato, im pretty sure its very similiar to the hensim and baha 250 cruisers.From what little i've seen they are bottom feeders and i just hope i was able to talk the young lady out of it,But you know women,,they are like cats an do what they want ,when they want.

FastDoc
04-02-2012, 05:03 PM
I find cats MUCH easier to work with... :wink:

fishman10
04-02-2012, 05:12 PM
both ,,,when they want you can be very comforting,,,cats are much cheaper friends,,lol