PDA

View Full Version : Roketa ATV test Video

katoranger
05-27-2007, 10:42 PM
This is a interesting video. They give it a good test.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2161958398792848864&q=roketa

AZ200cc
05-28-2007, 01:42 AM
They did beat on it some..Wonder if they would let me test one hee hee :twisted:

TeamCheap
05-28-2007, 08:26 AM
Looked like the rear shock was a bit stiff.
Might not be a bad machine for mudding and using on a farm/ranch, is it 4WD.
I prefer the sport ATV's over the heavy utility quads, cant hardly wait to see how the wifes new 350 raptor does out on the trails.

ATV's can climb very well.
When we took our blasters to colorado up in the mountains I was climbing a little hill near the campground they called "suicide hill" :lol: and I could stop and start on it anywhere at will.
It was a short 100 foot long or so steep hill of loose stone/sand, my brother-in-law had a more difficult time climbing it on his dirtbike :lol:.I was teasing him, I told him "suicide hill PPPFFTTT, it aint nothing" then he and the campground owner took me on a mountian enduro ride where I almost lost my blaster down the side of a mountain. :lol: .It thru me and then it rolled and landed upside down on a big fallen tree and when I got to it and looked over the tree down the mountain all I could see is the side of the mountain disappearing into the pines.If it had not stopped on that tree it would have been lost.

NewEnglandTrails
05-28-2007, 10:17 AM
I was interested in hearing how Roketa is supposed to be pronounced...

Row kee tah , Ive always pronounced it: Rock ett ah.

Wish they showed it in 4 feet of mud... lol

NET

AZ200cc
05-28-2007, 12:16 PM
I was interested in hearing how Roketa is supposed to be pronounced...

Row kee tah , Ive always pronounced it: Rock ett ah.

Wish they showed it in 4 feet of mud... lol

NET

Same here, I rewound it just to make sure I heard him right lol

katoranger
05-29-2007, 08:43 PM
I caught the Roh kee tah too. I thought it looked like a decent ATV from the video.

Allen

Ferrit
05-29-2007, 09:40 PM
To heck with the ATV, I wanna go ride that area where they filmed that!! Looks like an absolute hoot to ride.

liverchip
05-29-2007, 10:02 PM
Hehe welcome to my backyard. All kinds of space to tear up the toys out there in Calico. (That's where it was filmed.)