PDA

View Full Version : Question for Doc. Spud, Weld and ???

trevort
04-10-2012, 08:51 PM
What are the chances or revamping the boards here and having items listed under bike manufacture or engine type? Many of the questions asked on a regular basis have already been answered time and time again, items in general like: Service and parts manuals made sticky, gearing, Carburetor jetting, exhaust systems and so on. It seems like it might help making finding information faster and easier especially for our newer members and for exsisting members. Let me know what your thoughts are on this, Thanks. :D

Weldangrind
04-10-2012, 11:22 PM
I've heard that question in one form or another a few times. Another comment I've heard is that we could benefit from a general "technical" forum, because so much (like carbs) translate from one product to another. It would be easier to put stickies in a forum like that.

The reality is that this is Frostbite's shop, so he's the one to ask. He is the only one who can make changes, AFAIK.

SpudRider
04-10-2012, 11:43 PM
As usual, Weldangrind hit the nail on the head, so I won't comment further. ;)

I think this topic will get more appropriate exposure in the Suggestion Box Forum, so I have moved it there. :)

Spud :)

Jim
05-05-2012, 10:30 PM
I've heard that question in one form or another a few times. Another comment I've heard is that we could benefit from a general "technical" forum, because so much (like carbs) translate from one product to another.

When I had thrifty riders setup, I had it categorized by type of work basically. Electrical, Rolling Chassis, Power train (engine carb, fuel system), etc.