PDA

View Full Version : Lifan LF/GS200?? parts needed!

T3kn0m0n0k3y
05-24-2012, 01:39 PM
I think its an LF200 (2005), but i've noticed multiple bikes from 2003-2012 that use similiar parts.

The main ones I'm looking for are:

rear brake light assembly
guage cluster (speedo/tach/gas)
tach cable (I think... haven't confirmed)
left handle lights/turn signal assembly
right handle start switch assembly
kick start assembly (mine just spins and spins =| )
front headlight assembly

Really any of these would be awesome. Or if you can even point me to where to find them. I've checked with hooper imports and the owner said "can't get parts for individual models anymore". Kind of BS for an import house imo.

Any helps would be greatly appreciated!!

-TM

SpudRider
05-24-2012, 08:32 PM
I think its an LF200 (2005), but i've noticed multiple bikes from 2003-2012 that use similiar parts.

The main ones I'm looking for are:

rear brake light assembly
guage cluster (speedo/tach/gas)
tach cable (I think... haven't confirmed)
left handle lights/turn signal assembly
right handle start switch assembly
kick start assembly (mine just spins and spins =| )
front headlight assembly

Really any of these would be awesome. Or if you can even point me to where to find them. I've checked with hooper imports and the owner said "can't get parts for individual models anymore". Kind of BS for an import house imo.

Any helps would be greatly appreciated!!

-TM
Photos will help us to identify the proper parts for you bike. ;) However, I can make some general recommendations for your desired parts. :)

You can get a nice, inexpensive, tail light for your bike from eBay.
Based upon the replacement price, you might want to get a Trail Tech computer to replace the instrument cluster on your bike.
You can get a Baja Designs headlight for you bike, or you can choose from a wide variety of different headlights on eBay.
You can get both right and left switchgear from a variety of vendors, but we might be able to match your switchgear if you can post photos of your bike, et cetera.
We need photographs of your engine to recommend the proper kick starter. ;)

Spud :)