PDA

View Full Version : need help buying a bike

Tom
06-04-2007, 10:21 PM
Hey people I need some help I want to buy a dirt bike not enduro and dont know which one to get theres way to many to chose from and I want to get the best one for around $1,000.00 but I just cant decide I need your help thank you and go ahead and tell me which ones you have and how much they were and where you bought them and if your satisfied thanks so much in advance and I need a 200cc or bigger thanks

liverchip
06-05-2007, 12:08 AM
I have been running a TMS 200XYI for about 6 months now and have put over 400 off road miles on it with no issues to report at this point. I'm pretty hard on it, but ab definitely not an MX pro. It is a grey-market Lifan made by Shineray.

Tom
06-05-2007, 12:12 AM
ok thanks how much did it cost though and where did you buy it

liverchip
06-05-2007, 12:20 AM
Got it at T-Motorsports. I am local to them and have not had to deal with some of the issues others have reported with them. I have had good luck so far and had them do my state registration. Be sure to check your state requirements for registration as far as required registration documentation. As far as warranty work/parts, I had no warranty issues. For parts, we have several parts suppliers on this site that are much better than TMS and when the time comes, I will deal with them. TMS however does have parts, I've seen their warehouse, they do carry parts in stock, although most of their business is net-based. I payed 640$ + local pickup fee and tax+reg fees. All-in-all was less than 1000$ out the door.

Tom
06-05-2007, 04:40 PM
thanks for the info

Tom
06-05-2007, 09:34 PM
anybody else have a 200cc bike that is good