PDA

View Full Version : Ice Bear Bobber

osbourn
09-14-2012, 02:11 PM
Hi, folks. I am strongly considering buying a 250cc Ice Bear Bobber from Killer Motor Sports in Fort Worth, TX. I've researched quite a bit so far, but it would be really helpful to actually see one in person before taking that leap. Are there any DFW metroplex area bobber owners OR any folks with personal experience dealing with KMS. Just trying to get a good deal and be careful not to get taken. Any input will be appreciated. Thanks.

katoranger
09-14-2012, 02:33 PM
Do they not have any models on the floor for you to see?

osbourn
09-14-2012, 03:14 PM
they don't stock this particular bike. Online video reviews from others look very impressive. Photos from buyers look good too, but I'm just trying to be careful. You hear both good and bad about these chinese scooters and dealers.

Weldangrind
09-15-2012, 12:14 PM
I'm not sure which dealer Gonzo used, but I don't think he had a smooth experience. We've only seen two of these bikes on the forum so far.

The reality is that you're usually on your own with any China bike, and that's why this forum exists. As long as you get a clear title and MSO for the bike, you can work the rest out. Some parts that are specific to the frame might be tough to find, but all of the engine, electrical and accessory items will be easy.

I'd buy one if the price was right, and they were available in Canada.

osbourn
09-16-2012, 01:16 AM
Good info. Thanks much.