PDA

View Full Version : Brakes and carb jets for zong

Pabesco
09-18-2012, 01:01 AM
Hey spud where can I order brakes (front and back) for my zong, also I want to order a set of carb jets to experiment with, where can I find them, also if I want a tallef bike what can I do to achieve this, do I change my rear wheel, both of something else?

SpudRider
09-18-2012, 01:21 AM
I answered you question in the other thread, Pabesco. :) Please abide by forum rules, and refrain from making multiple posts on the same subject. ;)

Spud :)

Pabesco
09-18-2012, 04:58 AM
Sorry bout that. I asked it in the old thread then thought someone else might also benefit with the info asked as a new thread, won't happen again. And thanks a million as always

SpudRider
09-18-2012, 11:00 AM
Sorry bout that. I asked it in the old thread then thought someone else might also benefit with the info asked as a new thread, won't happen again. And thanks a million as always
It's not a big deal, we just wish to avoid multiple posts on the same subject. ;) Thank you for your cooperation, Pabesco. Your idea to start a new thread was a good idea. :) We are glad you joined us, and we are happy to help as much as we can.

Spud :)

Pabesco
09-18-2012, 11:05 PM
Thank you very much and I'm really learning tons from you guys, I had no idea it took so much to keep a bike in good running condition.
Thanks to all