PDA

View Full Version : Qlink XP200 Plastics

Get_Out_and_Push
01-15-2013, 07:30 PM
Did a little cursory search through the forum and the web, and would like to know if anyone knew where I could get new plastics from. I was curious if any of the Japanese replacement plastics would work. Any info would be great, I'm sure most of you guys have accidently snapped a few fairings.

SpudRider
01-15-2013, 11:05 PM
Have you check the QLink website? QLink sells replacement parts for its motorcycles. :)

Spud :)

FastDoc
01-16-2013, 11:43 AM
I'd call Q Link, I'm sure they can fix you up. DR200SE plastics may fit but they look very different and the bike would look funny. IMHO the Q is a much sharper/more modern looking bike than the DR.

I never broke any plastic on my Q's. Indeed I thought the plastic was very high quality.

Get_Out_and_Push
01-16-2013, 03:17 PM
Yeah, Q wants an arm and a leg for their set though. Too much unless its my last resort :cry:

FastDoc
01-16-2013, 03:24 PM
The good news about Q is they have parts, unlike many other CB distributers. The bad news is they are pricey. How much are they asking for which parts? Maybe your palstic is repairable?

SpudRider
01-16-2013, 03:25 PM
Yeah, Q wants an arm and a leg for their set though. Too much unless its my last resort :cry:
If you aren't in a hurry, I bet you could get the QLink plastic from Taobao for a much lower price. ;)

FastDoc
01-16-2013, 04:46 PM
Another good idea Brother Spud! Plus a bunch of spares for whatever to save on shipping. :D

Get_Out_and_Push
01-16-2013, 11:18 PM
Haha, I bet you're right spud. Quick question, I remember you posting a taobao buying service site. What was the name again?

SpudRider
01-16-2013, 11:36 PM
Haha, I bet you're right spud. Quick question, I remember you posting a taobao buying service site. What was the name again?
I used tbtrends.com, and I am happy with the service I received. :)

http://www.tbtrends.com/

I think you will find QLink parts by searching Taobao.com with the term "QM200GY." The prices at Taobao are excellent! You will save a lot of money buying from Taobao, rather than QLink, which marks the prices up 1,000 percent, or more! 8O Here's a representative search at Taobao using the term "QM200GY."

http://s.taobao.com/search?source=haiwaigou&haiwaifrom=1&q=qm200gy&initiative_id=staobaoz_20130116