PDA

View Full Version : Will i be able to ???

twintrades
02-08-2013, 08:10 PM
Ok im getting a 2005 terminator 150gy. I just found out the kid that has it said his dad might have not titled it before. So that would mean that its paper work would prolly be lost..... :roll:

Im in wisconsin and have no clue how to reg a motorcycle without a title. Is there a way to do it ??

SpudRider
02-18-2013, 12:41 AM
Personally, I avoid all bikes with either a missing, or a bad title. :roll: In fact, I just passed up a deal on a Yamaha because the title was not in order. ;)

Spud :)

Weldangrind
02-18-2013, 12:58 AM
I've purchased several bikes without a title and successfully titled most of them. The ones that I was not successful with could have been titled, but they would have required a $100 inspection. In my Province, we can claim the title if the bike was previously registered in BC, and if the previous owner has no objections. Piece of cake, and a $7.00 fee. In my case, I know that if I can't ontain the title easily, I can just sell it again or part it out. I encourage you to search the DMV site for your State and learn about the process.

katoranger
02-18-2013, 08:13 AM
I would plan on not be able to title it without some kind of paperwork.

rickieh
04-03-2013, 11:53 AM
I didnt think we would but then again if this works I own property in Vermont...

katoranger
04-03-2013, 03:30 PM
Keep us informed on you Vermont registration. If that works than alot more people with be able to register their bikes.