PDA

View Full Version : Seat, and dual sport tires and rims

Enduroadventure
03-01-2013, 11:58 PM
Hey guys, I have a 2008 roketa DB-07A, I am looking for a new seat, as well as rims and dual sport tires that will fit my model.

SpudRider
03-12-2013, 12:05 AM
Hey guys, I have a 2008 roketa DB-07A, I am looking for a new seat, as well as rims and dual sport tires that will fit my model.
You can find the Roketa parts you need at the Roketa website. :)

http://www.roketa.com/product/product_support.jsp?cateID=7&sonCateID=0&proID=2038

I suggest you buy tires from one of the many online vendors. ;)

Spud :)

Enduroadventure
03-22-2013, 11:14 AM
thanks spud, i was hoping someone had a all black seat on here. At Roketa they seem to rarely have them. AS for the whole dirt set up thank you, i iwll be looking.

Weldangrind
03-25-2013, 01:23 AM
My Roketa has a torn seat cover, but the foam is ok. Since the seat design does not have any stitching, I think it will be easy enough to recover with just new vinyl and a staple gun.

Enduroadventure
03-28-2013, 04:57 PM
I spoke with roketa, they onlyhave one in stock, after the pictures it looks pretty abused, im going to recover it black anyasy i just want solid mounting brackets. Is that an offer or a statement weld?? how much would you want?? how bad would shipping be?

Weldangrind
03-29-2013, 12:07 PM
Sorry to mislead; it was just a statement. I was trying to say that recovering these seats should be cake.

Search for other Roketa parts sources, as well as Shineray. The DB-07A on the Roketa website even has Shineray on the tank and side panels. If you really need a replacement seat, you'll likely find one elsewhere.

Regarding the rims, I intend to try and lace some old XR200 rims to the DB-07A hubs; hopefully everything will line up. I would buy tires from www.bikebandit.com , www.motorcyclesuperstore.com or www.rockymountainatvmc.com

Enduroadventure
03-29-2013, 07:36 PM
Oh damn, yes im just waiting to get a solid seat from roketa. As for the tires im just going to kepp my rims and set them up. I got a new job and will buy buying another bike when i save enough specifically for street, so i will have two bikes.