PDA

View Full Version : Pit bike parts for trade.

Toaster556
04-29-2013, 10:51 PM
I bought a lot of pit bike parts a while back, and have weeded out what I need and the garbage, and have decided to ditch the rest.
I've got two gas tanks, no caps or petcocks, green rad shrouds, a seat, a 50 style frame with swingarm, the rear drum brake for the 50 style frame, a Gio 110 style frame with a cut subframe (srsly chinese engineer?!), swingarm with garbage bushings for the 110 frame, and the rear disc brake wheel, and some other misc parts. I'll post up some pictures a bit later.
Will take Timmies large/ XL double double and donut for lot, or a 110 atv thumb throttle.

PM me with your number if you want anything from the lot.

Weldangrind
04-30-2013, 12:57 AM
Any forks in that bunch? I've got a spare 50cc motor, and I wouldn't mind building a simple bike for a child I know. He'd love to go riding with us, but his folks don't have the means.

Toaster556
04-30-2013, 02:59 AM
I've got a pair of forks and the triples for the Gio frame, but theyre a bit bent. If you know someone with a press and v blocks, and want to spend time with a dial indicator, they could be straightened. If you want them, they're yours.

Weldangrind
04-30-2013, 10:17 AM
I didn't ask my question very well. :oops:

Thanks for confirming that you have forks; I have a 12 ton press, but I'm not sure if that would be sufficient.

A better question is, do you have everything needed to make a rolling chassis? I have the motor and all of the electrical stuff, and I can find whatever else is necessary.