PDA

View Full Version : Tagged in PA

newbie555
07-08-2007, 08:26 PM
I have an 05 newstar 200 enduro. I got it from xxxmotorsports and i got the mso to say motorcycle. I took it to an auto tags place. The guy tagged it as a roet. I got my plate and tags and the state sent me a title. no problems at all. cost and extra $30 for the tag service but well worth it as i didnt deal with the dmv at all

NewEnglandTrails
07-09-2007, 05:03 PM
Good Job Newbie!!!

Enjoy your newly legal toy!!! Its interesting to hear that PA has a private (DMV) liscense plate service. I hate waiting in the DMV line. I'd pay too..

Be sure to post some pics of your bike and hit some good trails with your enduro....!!

NET

madmaximum
07-09-2007, 10:19 PM
In PA you used to be able to go to any notary & get this work done, but now they have "contracted & licensed" agents. Usually one per county, at least in my area. The problem is, you can go to 5 different ones & get 5 different answers on what needs to be done to get something tagged.
Congrats newbie555 on getting the bike plated. Maybe we can hook up for a ride sometime.

newbie555
07-10-2007, 09:02 AM
I live in bucks county and there are autotags places everywhere. Theres one on almost every street. I go to this guy that i have gone to for a while. Its an old run down place and he comes to work in a ripped and stained undershirt. But he really doesnt care about requirements he just looked at the mco, said it was good enoung and handed me a plate.

justjoe
07-10-2007, 05:20 PM
Hey Newbie

Congrats on taggin it up

Where (approx) in bucks are you ,I am in NJ near philly and NJ is giving me fits with my bike and I may try Pa. and use your guy if it is close enough

thanks
Joe V

NewEnglandTrails
07-10-2007, 05:30 PM
You may want to PM Justjoe with that info.. Rather than putting it in the open forum. I'd hate to get that dude in trouble..... and lose a good source!

NET

justjoe
07-10-2007, 05:45 PM
Good point NET

Thanks
JV

newbie555
07-10-2007, 06:13 PM
PM sent