PDA

View Full Version : Info needed please...

turbo787
10-03-2013, 09:20 PM
Hello guys. New to the forum and chinabikes all together. I had bought a cfmoto v3 for my wife and also an 06 um renegade200 cruiser for $350 a while back and both where running, but needed a couple of things. So my wife didn'nt want the cruiser b/c of the shifting, the v3 is automatic, and I De,ided to keep the little Renegade to turn into a bobber. Now, I saw two bobber style renegades, but only pictures and no info on google. Anyone know if the blue collar bobber kits for the rebel fits with little or no mod? Another thing is the engine. It's supposed to be a clone from a Honda bike but as much as I try to search on google I can't find wich one exsactly. How about swaping for a rebel 250cc from Honda? As far as I can tell it looks to be a straight swap. Has anyone tried to upgrade this engines or swap them out? I'm not trying to fly with the little one, but want something dependable and I've heard different comments on all these Chinese engines you know? Any thoughts on this subject will be greatly appreciated... Thanks!!!!!!!

Weldangrind
10-04-2013, 01:21 AM
Welcome!

I don't know anything about the Renegade, but hopefully somebody else here does.

turbo787
10-04-2013, 01:46 AM
Thanks!!!!! Just pmd spudrider and asked him some questions. Sorry about the late hour posts, I work security 6 nights a week from 7pm 'till 8am... So most of my posts/replies will be late at night...

SpudRider
10-04-2013, 01:56 AM
I'm sorry; I don't know anything about the Renegade, either. :shrug: However, I'm betting one of our forum members is familiar with that motorcycle. ;)