PDA

View Full Version : After 5 DMV attempts

cliftstuff
07-17-2007, 11:25 AM
Finally got my bike tagged after 5 trips to the DMV!! I be legal now! I bought my bike from T-Motorsports, and while they were very friendly when you call them, they always sent the wrong thing. My first MSO was made out of cardboard, but I figured what the heck and DMV told me that was the certificate they stick on the outside of the container when they ship the bike from China. I contacted T-Motorsports and they said "okay I will send you another when the "paper" comes in". Now that should of told me something about them producing their own MSO's but I figured I would give them the benefit of the doubt. The next one looked legit to me but DMV said it was a copy, and DMV picked up the phone and called T-Motorsports. A couple of days later I recieved another (3rd) MSO. To me it looked like the same as the second but it was notarized in two spots on the back, plus I had an bill of sale and an odometer statement. Went to DMV with fingers crossed and $102.00 later I had real plates. All this only took me about 2 months to do, but its to hot to ride in Las Vegas right now anyway . While I wouldnt give T-Motorsports an A+ for their way on conducting business, I just want to move forward at this point. I think DMV got tired of seeing my face. I did buy some parts from T-Motorsports and got them very prompt in case anyone is looking for a source for parts.

katoranger
07-17-2007, 11:47 AM
Congrats on a tag. It seems t-motorsport is okay, but they always try to send you a fake mso first.

I am legit, but still waiting on my title to come in the mail.

Allen