PDA

View Full Version : Alaskas First CF Moto 650nk

AlaskaCF
07-03-2014, 04:33 PM
Hello all,
As the title would suggest, I'm lucky enough to be the first AK Cf rider. I also work for the dealer so I'm kind of the tester. Anywho I was wondering if anyone has any experience with how to remove the governor without a permanent attachment. I.E. can you plug it into a computer and delete a file then run. Any Info would be appreciated. PS so far at 500 miles Its been more ups than downs and that's a plus for me.

Please forgive me as I'm not very savy on how forums work so if I posted this in the wrong spot or didn't follow a rule I'll take the lashing move on.

FastDoc
07-03-2014, 07:08 PM
I don't have an answer, but others will. I just wanted to say welcome to the forum. Where are you in Alaska?

AlaskaCF
07-03-2014, 07:36 PM
Thanks for the welcome, I'm hanging out in the Anchorage area for now, the scenery never gets old on two wheels!

katoranger
07-03-2014, 11:03 PM
I don't know the answer either, but here is a review on one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SpCdW32WfPQ

Weldangrind
07-04-2014, 02:24 AM
Welcome!

I don't know much about that model, but I'd like to. Perhaps a Google search for ER6N would help you unlock the governor.

culcune
07-04-2014, 12:46 PM
There are quite a few CF Moto owners on www.mychinamoto.com Most, if not all, of them are not from the US, but I doubt that really matters as I am sure the bike is the pretty much the same worldwide. Search through the forums and you will encounter several threads there.

AlaskaCF
07-07-2014, 03:02 PM
Thanks all for replies. I am also on mychinamoto with the same question thanks. The red sub frame is not available in the US which sucks cause I'm a huge fan of that look so I went with all black. I've looked at the ER6N but the CF has a Ducati computer so I wasn't sure if this is something others had tried as they've been out longer in other countries. I'll keep a weather eye out tho. Thanks again guys. I'll Let you know what she runs in 1/4 mile soon!