PDA

View Full Version : BMX and BMS Quads

DaddyDave
10-08-2006, 08:03 PM
Does anyone know if these two brands, seen online, are any good? They are priced well but I don't want to buy junk or have bad parts availability.

HairyRider
02-18-2008, 01:06 AM
I bought my daughter a bmx last april for her birthday. ordered a 70 and they sent me a 90 (how nice of them). I wont say that I've had any unexpected proplems for the price i paid but its still fun as all hell to ride either way. Biggest problem i had was of course the paint on the shell fading chipping and cracking. Secondly the fuel nipple attached to the gas tank popped off and was never able to be resealed no matter what glue or epoxy used. Nothing a tire valve stem couldnt fix. all in all I couldnt be happier with it and neither could my daughter. bought it from www.bestpriceatvs.com for 485 bucks.

culcune
02-18-2008, 12:34 PM
BMX, according to someone I corresponded to at Shineray, are OEM'd by Shineray, so expect that quality level. Not bad, not Japanese, either. Parts should be easy-ish to come by--in fact I think Jetmoto's might be interchangeable, and they have an extensive (somewhat expensive) parts selection, but I would double check with them, first, before ordering parts.

BIGHIRT
03-06-2008, 09:53 AM
Culcun is right the part do interchange with Jetmoto parts. Here is a link if you need parts.
www.chineseatvpart.com

Eric
Hirt Motorsports

rich_e
03-06-2008, 08:31 PM
I have a BMX and have used parts from Roketa.

pedez2000
04-11-2008, 04:37 AM
if you need help email me i'm a dealer

culcune
04-11-2008, 10:22 AM
I have a BMX and have used parts from Roketa.

Many of Roketa's (Terminator) products are also OEM'd by Shineray I have been told.