PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know about these?

M104
08-02-2007, 01:58 PM
Hi everyone, nice ta meetcha.

New to this forum but not to china atvs. I've got a couple of Kazumas.

Anyhoo, I've been seeing a lot of 150/250 utility ATVs like these:

http://www.vbike.us/index.php?page=showpro&spid=26&bs=&pz=&scid=42

http://www.motorxtremes.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=MOTW&Product_Code=sportutility150&Attributes=Yes&Quantity=1

There are many variations of these all over the net. I'm kinda intrigued by these things, but I'm concerned about a few things. They look like they sit really high, stability issue? The foot rest/pegs sit way up almost at the same level as the top of the wheels. It looks like your knees would be up near your chin!

I can't find a picture on the internet of anyone actually sitting on one.

Has anyone seen these first hand, or know where I can find some picks with someone on one?

Thanks

kczukiman
08-02-2007, 05:24 PM
I have talked with a person who purchased one of these on another web site and he loves his.He is about 6' and 200 lbs.I have delt with Tim at vbike and he was awsome to deal with.My wife has the 150 cc sport and that motor rocks.I am 6' 240 lbs and that thing pulls me like nothing.

NewEnglandTrails
08-02-2007, 05:35 PM
M104,

All I can tell you is that I have bought from the guy that runs V-bikes and he has a stellar reputation so far with me and other buyers from this site.

Motorextremes not to be confused with Motoextremes is alot of trouble.

MotoExtremes...(note no r after moto) is a member here and has all good review from his buyers.. MotorExtremes... not so good..

Best of luck!!!

keep on riding!!

warrior91
12-04-2007, 01:23 AM
I got one and am 5'11"... tight seating , but not uncomfortable for me at all...It sits about 2 inches shorter, 3" less in length and 3" less in width than my Yamaha warrior. My wifey fits on it fine, but it is actually for my son...He is 8 and tall and heavy( don't rag on me about what the GOV't suggests he should ride) He used to ride a ATC 70 but it is tiny for him.
Anyway great motor indeed quite peppy . :D

edit:
I checked the second picture you posted and noticed the price...I paid $499 for the atv and $399(flatrate) shipping from Vancouver B.C. Canada. Just a headsup.