PDA

View Full Version : amount of csc rx3's out there?

jct842
05-05-2015, 03:00 PM
Does any one have any ideas about how many rx3's came in on that ship? and how many out of this first shipment are left in stock?

I am sure there are some that the owners do not frequent this forum so reports from them will go unheard of here.

Just trying to get an idea of the big picture. john

:thanks:

SpudRider
05-05-2015, 06:05 PM
I don't know for sure, but I think 200 bikes arrived in the first shipment from China. Most, if not all of those bikes were sold. I also believe CSC is working on ordering another shipment of bikes. :shrug: If you call CSC, I bet they are willing to give you the accurate numbers. :)

jct842
05-05-2015, 07:53 PM
Thats a lot more than I was thinking about. I'm glad to see so many and hope they bring in a lot more. The more there are the better for every one. I just cashed in some credit card rewards that should help when I get my afib under control and go to order a bike. John

Jay In Milpitas
07-05-2015, 12:55 AM
When I decided to place my order in Nov 2014 I asked Steve how many buyers they had committed at that time. He said around 330.

For insight to how dedicated he is to taking care of customers, I was calling after work the day before Thanksgiving. Steve was the one that answered the phone and asked if I minded waiting as he had to fire the computer up. He had let all the staff go home early for a four day weekend. He apologized for being so slow in getting my information and thanked me profusely for the purchase.

Jay.

MICRider
07-05-2015, 01:49 AM
Good customer service is a rare commodity these days! Nice to hear that CSC is taking such good care of their customers :). Sound's like they are in it for the long haul, a good thing indeed! :tup:

SpudRider
07-05-2015, 02:21 AM
When I decided to place my order in Nov 2014 I asked Steve how many buyers they had committed at that time. He said around 330.

For insight to how dedicated he is to taking care of customers, I was calling after work the day before Thanksgiving. Steve was the one that answered the phone and asked if I minded waiting as he had to fire the computer up. He had let all the staff go home early for a four day weekend. He apologized for being so slow in getting my information and thanked me profusely for the purchase.

Jay.

Good customer service is a rare commodity these days! Nice to hear that CSC is taking such good care of their customers :). Sound's like they are in it for the long haul, a good thing indeed! :tup:

Welcome; we are glad you joined us, Jay. :)

Indeed, the customer service from CSC is unparalleled in the world of Chinese motorcycles, and exceeds the customer service provided by many sellers of Japanese and European motorcycles. :tup: