PDA

View Full Version : RX3 Insurance??

ArExThree
05-13-2015, 06:33 PM
Deleted

SpudRider
05-13-2015, 07:08 PM
Welcome; we are glad you joined us. :hi:

I'm sorry to hear of your problems with Progressive Insurance. :tdown: I can't offer any advice, since I am insured by another company. However, I hope someone can help you soon. ;)

fishman10
05-13-2015, 08:25 PM
i have the same problem with progressive,so currently only have liability insurance . So who out there has been able to obtain full coverage, with who? An how much. Cause progressive's liability coverage is out of line.

Weldangrind
05-14-2015, 01:42 AM
ArExThree, I don't have any insurance guidance for you, but I have to say I love your avatar. :D

SpudRider
05-14-2015, 01:54 AM
X2 on the avatar. :tup:

jimjr21
05-14-2015, 11:50 AM
It took me about 3 minutes to add my RX-3 full coverage for less than $100/ year. American Family has coverage for all my personal vehicles.

AZRider
05-14-2015, 11:43 PM
I had Progressive for a couple of years then got a quote from Geico and have been with them ever since. I signed up online for about $70/year. The true test of your insurance company is to have a claim, but since I haven't had one with either Progressive or Geico, I choose to spend my money with the cheapest.

woodlandsprite
05-15-2015, 02:08 PM
Mine is insured with all the rest of my insurance with Amica. I have full coverage on it. Adding it took less than 5 minutes.

3banger
05-17-2015, 12:15 PM
Well my current bikes are all insured for just liability and theft of the Triumph through Progressive. 2005 Triumph Sprint ST and KTM MXC 200. Current cost is $96 for a full year.

Liability and Comprehensive on my Zong is $30 per year with Progressive. $117 for all three bikes. Seems very reasonable to me. I've only ever made one Motorcycle claim and it wasn't worth the full coverage cost and hassle; I'm pretty much a wreck'em and fix'em my self type.

Adjuster
05-17-2015, 12:21 PM
Mine is insured with all the rest of my insurance with Amica. I have full coverage on it. Adding it took less than 5 minutes.

Being in the insurance industry I am very familiar with Amica. There is no better insurance company. That honor used to be held by USAA but like most insurance companies they have really cracked the whip.

/

Weldangrind
05-17-2015, 01:58 PM
Being in the insurance industry I am very familiar with Amica.

Hence your screen name?

Adjuster
05-17-2015, 03:10 PM
Yes lol but I am strictly a homeowners property adjuster.

/

AZRider
05-17-2015, 09:50 PM
Yes lol but I am strictly a homeowners property adjuster.

I'm an ex-adjuster and spent over 30 years in the insurance industry, before retiring last year. I've been a company man, an Independent, even a Public Adjuster, but got into contracting and ended up working for the largest restoration contractor in the States, and the world. I've loved almost every minute of this business, but there have been many changes over the years and not always for the better.

Property adjusting was my favorite, hope you're finding the same.

Adjuster
05-17-2015, 10:46 PM
Wow we might be twins. Started off as catastrophe adjuster then independent adjuster then public adjuster then back to independent adjuster and right now I work for the largest restoration company (aligned with an insurance carrier) in the state. Just a little over 15 years and love every minute of it.

/

AZRider
05-17-2015, 11:13 PM
You may not be too far off as I spent a month working for our Deerfield Beach office after two months in LA following Katrina. Have a lot of great memories from that time. I bought a distressed Valkyrie in New Orleans, rode it to Deerfield, then toured south Florida before riding back to California. I hope we can get together and chew some insurance fat.

Adjuster
05-18-2015, 12:04 AM
I'm going to have to guess Belfor. LOL Lots of Belfor guys work with me now. I work for a company called Rapid Response Team. We are owned by and the sole restoration company for Peoples Trust Insurance. We do all claim estimating for the claims department and then we do all emergency services and repairs if it is a covered loss. Pretty cool setup.

/