PDA

View Full Version : KY. ChiCom newby

mule3010
10-25-2006, 02:32 PM
Not new to street bikes,atvs, utvs, scooters or a whole host of farm machinery. I am however a complete newby when it comes to dualsports of any flavor. I enjoy tinkering so I thought I'd give these a try so I would have something new to obsess over for a while. So far so good. This site has been great and in a few years when these things are as popular as a Ford Ranger we can all claim we were pioneers/guinea pigs.
Thanks to the powers that be for creating such a friendly and informative site. I posted a Q or 2 over at "kill all China riders" AKA Thumper talk and you would have hought I had impregnated both their underage sisters and and their mothers in the same weekend. I don't know if they feel threatened or just superior but man Chinese bikes are an unwelcome topic over there as are the folks who ride them. The one good thing about the place is It's where I ran into the link to this fine place.
Thanks again
Joe

ejcycles
10-26-2006, 02:06 AM
Hi Joe
Welcome to the group...we try to be as helpfull as we can. These are good little bikes if you buy a good one. There are some bad apples out there that you won't get parts from etc. A lot of parts can interchange but not all. Good Luck with all of the toys!
Bruce

ACD
10-26-2006, 08:14 AM
Ditto's on the welcome and I found my way over here for the same reasons... These bikes can be alot of fun and are a decent value for the money.

Aaron

gyjoe
10-27-2006, 01:03 AM
Hi Joe, you sure hit the nail on the head when you called this forum friendly and informative! There just isn't the bickering you sometimes see on some of the other sites. Hopefully it will stay that way.

frostbite
10-27-2006, 07:42 AM
There just isn't the bickering you sometimes see on some of the other sites. Hopefully it will stay that way.

So far so good. I haven't had to drop the hammer on anyone....yet. :twisted:

culcune
10-27-2006, 12:36 PM
I posted a Q or 2 over at "kill all China riders" AKA Thumper talk and you would have hought I had impregnated both their underage sisters and and their mothers in the same weekend.

They were just mad because they thought you got to them before they could!!