PDA

View Full Version : The perfect 'High Country Edition' RX3

detours
08-23-2015, 12:21 AM
Just went on an amazing 300 mile trip through Cache La Poudre, North Park and Winter Park with my wife today and it got me thinking about the perfect 'High Country' setup for the RX3.

19" front wheel
13T countershaft sprocket
50/50 or 60/40 Adventure tires
Accessory charging ports
* CSC aluminum skid plate
* Comfort seat
* Offroad shock

It's basically my RX3 plus a few more goodies CSC is developing. I don't actually have the starred ones yet, but would love to see all of them in a 'High Country Edition' :tup:

The 13T brings the engine to life and helps compensate for the elevation and my tires that are taller than stock. I was able to ride over three 10,000 feet passes at 60+ mph in the straights. And the 19" wheel and Shinko tires made the bike surefooted and confident on dirt.

Now I just need to find a GPS mount.

SpudRider
08-23-2015, 12:28 AM
I knew you would love the 13T C/S sprocket. ;)

If you have time, please do post a ride report. We would love to see photos. :)

3banger
08-23-2015, 01:43 AM
My 13t goes on tomorrow, I'll be back on two wheels at lest on the street starting next week. Anything even remotely techy off road I'll need a few more weeks to fully heal the collar bone.

detours
08-23-2015, 01:57 AM
Here's my ride report :) I'll try and add my wife's pics when she uploads them. http://www.chinariders.net/showthread.php?t=15059

detours
08-23-2015, 01:58 AM
My 13t goes on tomorrow, I'll be back on two wheels at lest on the street starting next week. Anything even remotely techy off road I'll need a few more weeks to fully heal the collar bone.

Hang in there banger and heal up right!

SpudRider
08-23-2015, 02:58 AM

Hang in there banger and heal up right!

X2; I hope you heal quickly, amigo. :)