PDA

View Full Version : New exhaust on its way for the RX3 Cyclone

Tiger12XC
11-13-2015, 08:59 PM
Found this while ordering parts on the CSC website. SS and CF will look nice on the RX3. Here is the link.
http://www.cscmotorcycles.com/EXHAUST-s/193.htm

SpudRider
11-13-2015, 11:14 PM
Thanks for letting us know about the new muffler, Tiger. :tup:

P.S. Every time I see your avatar, I have to smile. :) That really is a cute dog. ;)

SpudRider
11-13-2015, 11:22 PM
Forum member RTKing has also started a project with an Akrapovic muffler. :tup:

http://www.chinariders.net/showthread.php?t=15500

rtking
11-13-2015, 11:58 PM
Great find, Tiger! Looks great! The CSC team is really putting in a lot of thought and effort to bring us the accessories we'll want for our RX3 Cyclones! I'm waiting for the Black Friday deals to see what accessories are available and whether I can beat my wife to the deals and the credit card! :p:hehe:

As for my muffler project... I have to admit that I couldn't help myself. I have a "thing" for Akrapovic exhausts. :p

Weldangrind
11-14-2015, 05:41 PM
I love it!

So many questions...

Does it require repacking?
Will the rivets require drilling to allow repacking?
USFS approval?
Does this delete the cat?

Tiger12XC
11-14-2015, 05:48 PM
I have the same questions. Hopefully not to far out and I love how engaged CSC is in coming up with new upgrades for the RX3.

Weldangrind
11-14-2015, 07:47 PM
I feel the same way. I hope they continue to offer all kinds of accessories for the bikes they carry; it will only strengthen their presence.

SpudRider
11-14-2015, 08:10 PM
X2; we are fortunate a great company like CSC decided to import the Zongshen RX3 to North America. :)

Tiger12XC
11-14-2015, 08:41 PM
Great find, Tiger! Looks great! The CSC team is really putting in a lot of thought and effort to bring us the accessories we'll want for our RX3 Cyclones! I'm waiting for the Black Friday deals to see what accessories are available and whether I can beat my wife to the deals and the credit card! :p:hehe:

As for my muffler project... I have to admit that I couldn't help myself. I have a "thing" for Akrapovic exhausts. :p

Looks like a great project can't wait to see how it turns out. Keep us posted.