PDA

View Full Version : Columbus, OH joining the China scene

John22j
10-31-2006, 09:55 AM
I'm new to the China bikes - ordered my Hensim DB150 last night and looking forward to gettting it. - expected to arrive next week.

Not new to riding though - started back in '85. My roots are in motocross and woods riding, but used to do some heavy DS activity as well (used to have a KLR650 back in early 90's - rode it everywhere)... but dirt is all I do now - the street has gotten way too crazy for me (with my family responsibilities.)

Hope I don't end up with a "Friday bike" -- but even if I do I'm sure I'll muddle thru.... I'm stocking up on lock-tite now!! :D

culcune
10-31-2006, 10:36 AM
Congrats on your purchase. There are several of you from Ohio. EJCycles own Bruce hails from there, as well as 'Blimpman' 'ImEazy' and a few others of you. Perhaps, in a few years, when we (and the manufacturers) get these bikes reliable and with bigger engines, we can all meet up in Ohio as our unofficial annual destination for something or another (an excuse to ride long distances).

RPM
10-31-2006, 12:32 PM
I 'm in on that trip, too!

Keep us posted on your new bike, John. I am sure you will get all the support that you need right here in this forum. Glad to have you join in.

blimpman
10-31-2006, 12:53 PM
I'm there too. John22j.... Please post pictures as soon as you get it up and running... Congrats! :mrgreen:

culcune
10-31-2006, 10:38 PM
[quote="RPM"]I 'm in on that trip, too!

[quote]

Tom, I forgot about you, and your store. One trip could be to EJ Cycles, and the other trip to RPM...

ejcycles
11-06-2006, 10:06 AM
Hi John22j
I just got back on here...Welcome! I hope that we can be of help here. I'll be in on that ride...as long as it starts on Saturday... :)
A guy {Rick Hoffman} that I sponsored for The Ohio Series 12 Flat Track Racing passed away last Sunday 10/29/2006, his funeral was this last Saturday, so I'm just getting back on line checking e~mail and such.
Bruce