PDA

View Full Version : 125 pitbike stolen...

pete
12-28-2015, 02:07 AM
Went around the back of the house 2day....
No pit bike just the cover laying on the ground....
It went in the last 3 days.... why don't people
just buy xmas pressies like everyone ealse...

reported it to the police... waiting for them to come around....

low life scum......

demidestructo
12-28-2015, 03:26 AM
That sucks man , I would expect that where I live but everyone where I live is dirt poor ,all out of work and property values so low and no one buying houses. Is it getting bad in New Zealand? You guys have such beautiful land there ,looks great for a ride. I wish you were closer I'd let you build one from parts I have accumulated.

pete
12-28-2015, 03:48 AM
Is it getting bad in New Zealand?

I general no... but like everywhere ealse there are areas
you don't want to live in...
there is a under class that spend there live on a benifit
spending what little money they get on drugs etc & doing
crimes to help get by...

So NZ is no diffrent to any other place in that way...

FastDoc
12-28-2015, 10:53 AM
That's Earth, not just any one particular place.

Sorry to hear about the theft, I hope the police can find it.

Having stuff stolen feels like a violation; even if not an expensive item very aggravating and this was an expensive item.

I'd say I hope the thief goes over the handlebars on his first ride but that's not very Christian ;-)

2LZ
12-28-2015, 10:59 AM
Nothing....NOTHING irritates me more than a thief. You spend your time EARNING what you want and some spineless, guttless nimrod just snatches it away without batting an eye. They just didn't steal your pit bike, they stole all the time and energy you put into earning it.
When they get caught, I hope they get hung by their tighty-whiteys for the entire town to paintball in the town square. Grrrrrrrrrr..........
Good luck to you pete.

Weldangrind
12-28-2015, 11:55 AM
Bastards! Do they even consider that they are likely stealing from a child?

kohburn
12-28-2015, 02:08 PM
Bastards! Do they even consider that they are likely stealing from a child?

probably don't care

http://images.singletracks.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/07/stolen-bikes.jpg

SpudRider
12-29-2015, 05:27 AM
I'm sorry to hear of the theft, Pete. :ohno: I hate thieves. >:

jct842
12-29-2015, 02:04 PM
It would make me smile to see the thieves get both arms broke with compound fractures at the same time. I have had my house broke into several times and never caught the scum.

FastDoc
12-29-2015, 03:09 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v25/maule/maule054/warning_zpsdkyiexvw.jpg (http://smg.photobucket.com/user/maule/media/maule054/warning_zpsdkyiexvw.jpg.html)

You'd think more people would be worried about getting shot.

pete
12-30-2015, 12:11 AM
Guess I will have to leave... not a China bike owner anymore.....
It looks like the RX3 is not going to be imported here
any time soon.... could be a fair while till I do....

SpudRider
12-30-2015, 12:41 AM
My goodness, you don't have to leave, and we don't want you to leave. You don't need to own a Chinese bike/ATV to be a member of these forums. Also, we are still hoping your bike will be returned to you, and the thief/thieves will receive justice.

FastDoc
12-30-2015, 12:54 AM
Some of us don't currently ride China bikes but are still China Riders. Membership is about attitude not ownership. Please stay.

Weldangrind
12-30-2015, 12:40 PM
Pete, if you left, I'd miss your terrific knowledge base. For example, you taught me that the slow jet is still in use when the bike is at WOT. I didn't know that.

I'll be grateful if you choose to continue hanging around this nuthouse.

2LZ
12-30-2015, 01:36 PM
Some of us don't currently ride China bikes but are still China Riders. Membership is about attitude not ownership. Please stay.

X2! Hang out pete. Not owning a CB is only temporary anyway.