PDA

View Full Version : extrememotorsales.com

ridgerunner
08-28-2007, 10:04 AM
Just wanted to let you guys know that I emailed these folks asking about who the manufacturer is for their EN200 enduro. Everything else on the site scooter wise was Tank so I thought that it may be a Tank. They replied that Tanks doesn't make DS anymore, and said these bikes were made in China. I replied that I know they are Chinese but I wanted to know what manufacturer they came from and this was their reply.

"The are our manufacturer in China that does our imports, they are made
specifically for us. The name is in Chinese and not something you would
recognize, we also do not give out the manufacturer of our products.
Thank you
If you are looking for name recognition we also sell Lifan."

I was wanting the information to do some pre-buying research. I just wondered if anyone on here has bought anything ds style from them? If so were they as secretive with you?

mrhyak
08-28-2007, 12:25 PM
The bike is not like my Tank, but mine is a 2005. Their website does not show any good photo's of their bikes (small and covered with watermarks). With vague answers like what you received I'd think about going elsewhere for a D/S.

ridgerunner
08-28-2007, 12:55 PM
Well I'm definately going to make my purchase from Brian. I just saw their ad at the top of the page and was checking it out. I would buy now but I don't want to finance anything; my purchase will have to wait on the Uncle Sam tax return next year. Kids are mostly grown up so this will be the last good tax refund.