PDA

View Full Version : Great customer service...New Hawk purchase

79elco
03-26-2016, 07:45 PM
I purchased two Hawks from APSCUSA. Bikes received in a week. Paperwork received in 4 days. Don answered all my questions. Replied to emails within an hour. Great transaction. I wouldn't hesitate to purchase from them again. If your looking to buy a Hawk...please check them out. Happy Easter:thanks::thanks:

SpudRider
03-26-2016, 10:32 PM
Thanks for reporting the excellent customer service. :)

fredweb
04-17-2016, 07:11 PM
Thank you for the review and good news about apscusa. I placed an order yesterday for 2 units. Hoping for a trouble free transaction.

paulesmann
04-18-2016, 12:08 AM
So bummed I didn't buy mine from them.

fredweb
04-23-2016, 12:32 AM
So I placed an order with apscusa on saturday the 16th. The bikes arrived today so I swung by the carrier and picked them up after work. I did a bit of creative rigging to get them off the truck by myself. I assembled one tonight. I will tune it up tomorrow. Very easy build. I heard some say it took ten hours but I did it in just under 4.I may go back and wire some of the critical bolts. The bikes look fantastic and the customer service was as well. I forgot to specify a color so i got a call monday to verify the details of the order. So far so good. I am going to do a series of videos as a comprehensive review of both these bikes. There doesn't seem to be much out there on bikes beyond 1000 miles.

simonjester
04-26-2016, 08:05 PM
I assembled one tonight. I will tune it up tomorrow. Very easy build. I heard some say it took ten hours but I did it in just under 4. . . . I am going to do a series of videos as a comprehensive review of both these bikes. There doesn't seem to be much out there on bikes beyond 1000 miles.

A detailed video of the assembly process while you assemble the second one would be awesome, IMHO. :) :D