PDA

View Full Version : New Led lights

Tonyrader
04-16-2016, 01:39 AM
Did some night riding with the twins tonight,, thru the swamp and up and down big hills,, awesome time then camp fire and s'mores.. loving life...:yay:

By the way, the twins are 8yr old. they have been riding gas quads (110cc) since they where three,, where I come from "if it has a motor or wheels YOU GOT TO RIDE IT".

so that is how my kids are raised, they have a huge track in the front yard, about 300yrds long 200ft wide. that's where the practice. that why they are ready for trails.. and DAD is always near.. scared to death lately..

Tonyrader
04-16-2016, 01:41 AM
the center quad has twin LED head light bulbs, one high beam one low beam. the light you see is just the low beam.. sweet.. LOL 40watts of LED...:tup:

2LZ
04-16-2016, 09:21 AM
Looks like an AWESOME time dad! Enjoy them today because tomorrow they'll want the car keys!

Tonyrader
04-16-2016, 11:16 PM
Looks like an AWESOME time dad! Enjoy them today because tomorrow they'll want the car keys! god I know that. I have a 26yr old in grad school... so liberal I cant talk to her... just sick with my self with that one.. yes she will have a masters degree.. but I am not so much sure she is smart.... right now that is.. I think when she gets out of school and starts paying taxes and loans she will finish her education.:tup: