PDA

View Full Version : Roketa db-27 specs?

ChiGongJitsu
09-19-2007, 05:24 PM
Hi,
I'm asking owners of the roketa db-27, or the coolster or tms versions, what is the wheelbase on these bikes?

I'm not exactly sure if the specs on the roketa website are correct, or if the specs that t-motorsports gives are correct.

Anyone with info about this bike, please let me know!

Also, what is your seat height and handlebar height (when the bike is fully upright, i.e. not on the kickstand) ?

Thanks all!
p.s. sorry for the repeat liverchip lol

idcountryboy1
09-22-2007, 10:03 PM
dont i repeat dont buy a db 27 the shocks and everything sucks on it i have one if you are going to ride it on a gravel road that is about it i have had to reaplace so many thing to many to list but i also had a lame dealer and didnt assemble the bike myself

ChiGongJitsu
09-23-2007, 04:17 AM
What kind of stuff have you had to replace? I've had to do normal stuff to my bike so far, clutch lever (that i broke), rear innertube (that i popped).

I have a roketa pit bike, the engine has been reliable, and I've got no problem replacing parts here and there if i have to. Are there big concerns about this bike though? I'd be going over the whole thing and loc-titing the crap out of it. What parts should i be concerned about on this bike?

I'm looking at a db-27a on ebay right now, same but with inverted forks. Any and all info would be greatly appreciated.