PDA

View Full Version : What bikes are available in the US?

ammodave
06-07-2016, 01:26 PM
I've been out of motorcycles for a few years but I'm starting to get that itch again. Never owned a China bike; previous rides have been Japanese, Spanish and British. Some of the new Chinese bikes are tempting like the Genuine 400. Is there an easy way to view all the Chinese offerings that are actually for sale in the US? Are there some brands to avoid?

ammodave
06-08-2016, 06:09 PM
Is there a website somewhere that lists China bikes that are now being imported into the US?

ammodave
06-11-2016, 01:51 AM
OK, can someone list any China bike brands that are currently available for sale?

Azhule
06-11-2016, 02:45 AM
CSC Motorcycles imports/sells Zongshen bikes

http://www.cscmotorcycles.com/

dpl096
06-11-2016, 11:06 AM
As you've probably gathered from CR, Hawk, Bashan and CSCs (Zongshens) are the most popular here. SSRs and Qlinks are other brands that come to mind. I do not know of a single site that lists all currently available and street legal China bikes - seems CR probably is the closest thing and your best bet for reliable referrals. CR has a diverse bunch of inmates and I'm guessing others will chime in with brands they know to be available and their suggestions. Anyway - good luck in your hunt :)

BlackBike
06-11-2016, 03:28 PM
X2 with dpl. You may want to research dong fang as well (sorry, not much help).

We're a pretty independent bunch and make decisions on our research

wheelbender6
06-12-2016, 11:43 AM
txpowersports.com
I have seen positive posts about this Chinese bike vendor.