PDA

View Full Version : SUNL Store in Dallas is now ATV Discounters

madmanjustice
09-29-2007, 11:01 PM
I was driving home from Oklahoma today and was in I-35 going into Dallas. I knew that ATVDiscounter.com (who is suppoed to be a Roketa dealer) had a store on I-35 that I had seen on the way through last week so I decided to stop to see if they had any parts for the Ratketa. I was suprised to see that it was the SUNL store. I walked inside and it was full of SUNL scooters and bikes, no Roketa or other brands.

Anyways, afte walking around a bit an employee asked if I needed any assistance. I explained that I was looking for parts for a Roketa dual sport bike and I had stopped in because I thought that they were a Roketa dealer.

The guy told me that they (ATVDiscounters) had just recently bought the SUNL store and were trying to clear out some of the SUNL inventory so that they could bring in some Roketa product and other lines as well. He said that SUNL had dumped a lot of inventory on the store when they bought it.

I was able to get a kickstart lever from them for the Ratketa, so at least now I can adjust the valves while I wait for my throttle assembly to be ready.

on another note... the SUNL dual sport bikes have a fake second muffler so that they look like they have a dual exhaust. The stock exhaust on the SUNL bikes looks just like the exhaust from SamM's Viva thats now mounted on the Ratketa. :)

pedez2000
10-01-2007, 05:02 PM
we sell parts for many brands www.sunlparts.net

frostbite
10-02-2007, 07:25 AM
pedez2000

If you post one more link to your site I'm freezing your account. I don't mind a little self promotion but this is the third such link I've read in about 10 minutes. Enough already.