PDA

View Full Version : RC3...Are they selling?

BlackBike
08-19-2016, 11:40 PM
http://files.constantcontact.com/0e81da82401/66fb415d-8f7a-4f62-87e1-ef71919986e5.jpg

pete
08-20-2016, 12:03 AM
WOW....free shipping....
Maybe I should buy one...

NM RETIRED GUY
08-20-2016, 12:41 AM
Add $380 to that plus tax and license for a out the door price. It will be interesting to see how these sell. For not much more you can get a good used bike.

BlackBike
08-20-2016, 01:33 AM
WOW....free shipping....
Maybe I should buy one...

As the fine print states in CSC terms and conditions,... some conditions apply especially to Pete in NEW ZEALAND!!!

1cylinderwonder
08-20-2016, 12:05 PM
As the fine print states in CSC terms and conditions,... some conditions apply especially to Pete in NEW ZEALAND!!!
Now you gone and done it! Ruined Pete's dream! :doh:
He thought that CSC was "REALLY" offering a "GREAT" deal! :hmm:
The shipping would probably cost more than the bike!

culcune
08-20-2016, 06:00 PM
He could just ride it back to NZ...

:) :) :) :)

culcune
08-20-2016, 06:08 PM
Add $380 to that plus tax and license for a out the door price. It will be interesting to see how these sell. For not much more you can get a good used bike.

That is the case with most any Chinese bike, but CSC was creating niches--the RX3 is in a class all by itself, the TT250 is one of the few 'cheap' Chinese bikes one can get in California, and their old Mustang replicas (hence the 'Scooter' in CSC) were great little novelty/useful bikes. This bike, and the naked one they will soon offer--I cannot figure out the niche for either, although it is lower cost than the big brand small engine sport-bikes offered via Honda, Kawasaki, and recently, Yamaha, AND they (CSC) offer financing.

Perhaps, the next bike will bring them back to 'miniature' motorcycles like their Mustang-replicas, and they will offer the Rapido to compete with the Grom and the Kawasaki Z125, as well as a few other Chinese versions such as the Razkull from SSR. The advantage the Chinese versions have is they are about 1/2 the cost of the big brand miniature bikes, and CSC would have to stick with that trend to sell the Zongshen.