PDA

View Full Version : Hi Bird QH250-Ciello 250

tigerguy
10-23-2007, 02:29 PM
I like the style of these bikes and would like to know if anyone out there sells them that is NOT connected to Motorextremes.com. As I understand it Lucky7 is the same as Motorextremes. How about Komoto & Hi-Bird Motors? I did notice the they (Komoto & Hi-Bird Motors) have a Oklahoma City address. Are they really Motorextreme in another name.

With all I have heard about Motorextreme and the bad feedback they get, I really don't want to do buisness with them.

Just wanted to know if anyone out there sold these bikes that were not connected with Motorextreme.

culcune
10-23-2007, 03:59 PM
I think that Hi-Bird set up their US headquarters in Oklahoma, but are not affiliated with Motorextreme or Lucky7. I don't know if they will sell to you directly, however. Have you contacted Tom at Rush Performance? He carried Hi-Birds, but he bought them through a wholesale distributor, not Hi-Bird, and he no longer has them on his website, so I figure he does not have them anymore, but give him a call yourself.

I have never heard of Komoto. I think that they set up shop in OK to be near Hi-Bird; although they might be affiliated with Motorextremes/Lucky7, so use caution.