PDA

View Full Version : boom 125 gom exhuast

Burrchild
01-04-2017, 11:29 AM
Hi new here just had a quick question about my boom 125, I was wondering if anyone has ran a grom exhaust like a high mount where it bolts to the head looks angled more on the boom

culcune
01-04-2017, 05:13 PM
Welcome to here! Member 'Maxipad' has done some modifications; however, he has not been active for a while, and you will have to track him down via his youtube channel, called 'Maxipad' but it couldn't hurt to PM him here. I believe some of the Grom parts are compatible, but I do not recall him changing the exhaust.

Azhule
01-04-2017, 05:20 PM
I remember seeing in his (MaxiPadMoto) video he did a new exhaust and I remember him saying he had to do some modifications... but I have yet to see a video on what all he did to "modify it" and "what actual exhaust" he used...

Definitely a good place to start is to bug Maxi with a PM ;)

Watch his videos below ;)

https://www.youtube.com/user/MaXiPaD3169/videos

Burrchild
01-04-2017, 09:10 PM
Thanks guys much appreciated I'll subscribe I've watched a few of his videos, I ended up doing a little research the flanges are at a different angle the grom sets flat and the boom is angled slightly like crf50 I've heard use a bunch of the copper gaskets and longer studs or use a small piece of the stock head pipe, thanks for the reply's I'll figure something out