PDA

View Full Version : Suzuki AX100

Lucien
01-04-2017, 05:28 PM
Hi Guys, long time no post!, I just bought a 2016 Chinese made Suzuki ax100, I'm starting to customize it café racer style, just some minor changes, which is the correct forum to post?

Best Regards

Weldangrind
01-05-2017, 11:31 AM
Hi Lucien!

If it is sold as a Suzuki, then I recommend the Other Brands (http://www.chinariders.net/forumdisplay.php?f=121) forum. If it is a clone of a Suzuki but does not have Suzuki badges, this forum would be fine.

Lucien
01-05-2017, 07:57 PM
It is old as a suzuki, thanks weld!

culcune
01-05-2017, 08:05 PM
Lucien, are you still in the Tijuana area? I was going to meet up with you a few years ago on my TMEC 200 enduro, but a woman ran me off the road before I could plan it! I have a 150cc TGB scooter now, and should make a ride out your way on that! Maybe we can meet in the middle? How far is Mexicali for you?

Lucien
01-06-2017, 11:34 PM
Hey man!! I remember!! we do have a pending ride!! I am in the middle of customizing my bike, the new exhaust, intake filter and jet kit I ordered from Argentina should be here two weeks from now, I just received the new headlight an 6v bulb, anyway the weather's not good for riding, too much rain, hopefully it will let me finish my project soon, but I'm looking forward to riding with you!!

Lucien
05-18-2017, 12:00 AM
Hey man!! I remember!! we do have a pending ride!! I am in the middle of customizing my bike, the new exhaust, intake filter and jet kit I ordered from Argentina should be here two weeks from now, I just received the new headlight an 6v bulb, anyway the weather's not good for riding, too much rain, hopefully it will let me finish my project soon, but I'm looking forward to riding with you!!

The bike's ready Culcune!!

bikeman
06-14-2020, 09:37 PM
Hi Guys, long time no post!, I just bought a 2016 Chinese made Suzuki ax100, I'm starting to customize it café racer style, just some minor changes, which is the correct forum to post?

Best Regards

Where did you buy it? I'm interested in getting one of these. Last I checked they were under $500 on sites like Alibaba.com, but many vendors want to sell 50+ bikes at once. I only want one.