PDA

View Full Version : posting pix with iPad

Rail32
02-26-2017, 12:48 PM
Posting pix using IPad ? Is there a way to post more than 1 pix at time using IPad . As soon as I upload the first one and try the second one the first one disappears. I am normally using Tapatalk App on other forums . But I cannot find this forum there .
Thx in advance

Bruce's
02-26-2017, 12:58 PM
I don't use tap a talk for anything on my iPad .Anyways while posting ,click on the go advanced box ,then manage attachments ,source the pictures you want ,click upload ,click close this page and you should be good to go .

Rail32
02-26-2017, 05:07 PM
By go advance box , do,you mean this ?
If so than I still can only do one pix at a time . Always the last one I upload .

Bruce's
02-26-2017, 05:58 PM
Yes ,that's it .I will see if I am missing a step .I just did it no problem .

Bruce's
02-26-2017, 06:57 PM
Ok ,it looks like you have three pictures you can load at a time ,just click on the choose file icons ,one picture can be linked to each one .

BlackBike
02-26-2017, 07:36 PM
Click choose file...let it populate with file name, choose next file, etc, etc. Then press upload and wait till it finishes. Then you see close window option. Then proceed to next step etc, etc.

Rail32
02-26-2017, 08:30 PM
Let's try again ,downloaded 3 pix , waited till they were done . Closed window and this

BlackBike
02-26-2017, 09:02 PM
Let's try again ,downloaded 3 pix , waited till they were done . Closed window and this

Thats the procedure... I have had problems with posting pics. Sometimes showing the attachment is there then submitting and it just knocks me off to the sign in page. I had luck by resetting my browser cookies etc so try that for sure . This site is antiquated so may be patching it together keeping it going (jmo, don't know what I'm talking about:hmm:)