PDA

View Full Version : hensim 150 choke broken

jtm087
11-06-2007, 10:34 PM
I was riding today when my bike started bogging down and stalled, I looked at the choke and the lever was all the way down, when I had it in the middle, when I tried to readjust it up it falls back down its very loose. I guess a spring or screw or whatever holds it in place came loose, my qustion is can the choke lever itself be replaced/repaired, or will I have to replace the carburetor?? And if so does anyone know of another brand carburetor that will fit the hensim 150 b/c the only palce I know to get them is calling Hensims parts dept....any help iwould be appreciated

ChiGongJitsu
11-07-2007, 01:18 AM
before you buy a new carburetor, i'd remove the thing and see if something maybe loosened in the choke assembly.

after all, the choke just cuts off the air intake, so it won't be too hard to see exactly what is wrong, meaning you shouldn't have to take the whole carb apart.

and maybe check the float bowl if there are any small missing parts, it might have ended up in there? hopefully nothing came off and flew into your engine...

however if the engine's cutting out, something might be stuck in your jet or another part of the carb

pedez2000
11-09-2007, 08:16 PM
hensim atv or dirt bike ? a few others will work. i'm a hensim dealer as well as others. if you need help email me

sales@sunlparts.com

i sell parts to at my website.