PDA

View Full Version : APSCUSA Shipping Time??

Electrotechnics
03-08-2017, 03:10 AM
I ordered a Hawk 250 from APSCUSA on February 27th, and now on March 8th they still have not shipped it out yet. It's been 9 days, maybe I'm just too impatient, but each time I've called they have told me it will ship tomorrow. Last call they told me I was "upgraded" to the Enforcer. Making me think they don't have he hawk in stock anymore?

To others who purchased through APSCUSA, what were your shipping times like?

I've heard alot of good stuff about them, which is why I went with them, but I really would like this thing delivered before spring break, so I have time to put it together. And at this point I'm not confident it's going to ship any time toon.

culcune
03-08-2017, 07:01 AM
There was nothing but good stuff about them for quite awhile, up until a few months ago. Then they seemed to have hit a shipping snag for many people. It wasn't just Hawks, either. One member ordered 2 of the Grom clones in early December to get them by Christmas, and he did not get them until early January. It seems to be hit or miss with them. Two recent members who pulled the trigger and become early Enforcer owners did not seem to take very long to receive their bikes, so I can't think what would delay yours, other than they really haven't changed you to an Enforcer after all?

Ski_rush
03-08-2017, 07:06 AM
I ordered my Enforcer last Monday. Shipping paperwork was done the next day on Tuesday. It was at the shipping company on Wednesday. The shipper was a day late in putting it on the truck; they loaded in on the first truck on Thursday. I had the bike on Monday. So, a week total from the time I paid online, which is pretty good.

The situation with your bike depends on two things: 1) the color you ordered and 2) where your bike is shipping from. the other guy on here, Enforcer17, and I originally ordered green, which are in a warehouse in California. He had the same situation as you and waited weeks. They told him that the green ones where stuck on a freight train in Cali. Even before I knew that I suspected something was up with the green ones just based on how they acted on the phone about the green ones. Don called me the first night, Monday, to line up the shipping. I asked him to changed the color to Red and have it ship from Texas. So did Enforcer17; he did the same thing. They both shipped out the very next day and we both had them days later.

Regardless of the color, I think that if your bike is shipping out of Cali, then that might be the problem. Our bikes shipped out of Texas. I was also given an option of what warehouse I wanted it to ship from, Cali or Texas. Don suggested Texas from the beginning.

Sorry for being long winded, but it boils down to where your bike was supposed to be shipped from. If you ordered green, then it has to be Cali, and therein lies the problem. I would call them and ask about changing the color and the location it ships from. I've seen that with them you have to be proactive and ask them to do things. They won't do things on their own, but if you ask, they will do it. I stayed on top of them with contact and I made the decisions about the change in color and shipping location. They did everything I asked; I don't think I'd have the bike in my possession if I hadn't been proactive in calling them and asking for things.

Also, I got an updated invoice when I changed my color to red. Did you get a new invoice when you got changed to Enforcer? If not, that could be part of the problem.

2LZ
03-08-2017, 10:31 AM
As culcune knows, CB's have a tendency to come and go over time.

First, the Lifan GY(2 and 5) were the hot items about a decade ago....and went away. Then the TMEC was a hot item and faded in a couple years, same with the Storm, as examples. There were many including Hensims and X-Motos that made a splash and faded after the containers emptied.

I wonder if the Hawk is starting to fade and they're now stock piling Enforcers? Just a thought, reflecting on history.

Adam Rinkleff
03-08-2017, 12:39 PM
There were many including Hensims and X-Motos that made a splash and faded after the containers emptied. I wonder if the Hawk is starting to fade.

We have 300 Hawks in the warehouse, and 200 XMotos. More containers are in transit.

2LZ
03-08-2017, 02:25 PM
We have 300 Hawks in the warehouse, and 200 XMotos. More containers are in transit.

Good to hear. How many Enforcers? Any movement on getting the Hawk streetable in 49 states?

culcune
03-08-2017, 06:40 PM
As culcune knows, CB's have a tendency to come and go over time.

First, the Lifan GY(2 and 5) were the hot items about a decade ago....and went away. Then the TMEC was a hot item and faded in a couple years, same with the Storm, as examples. There were... Hensims and X-Motos that made a splash and faded after the containers emptied.

I wonder if the Hawk is starting to fade and they're now stock piling Enforcers? Just a thought, reflecting on history.

The Hawk comes from the Hensim company. Haosen is Hensim for the most part. 8 or 9 years agothe Hensim dual sports came from a mail-order company in Oklahoma as it seemed like Hensim itself in the L.A. area never quite got them. I think they ordered a container or two, and sold out and that was that (my theory). When the Hawks were starting to get 'big' around here, I thought they were the same bike as the old Hensim, but thanks to Google Images, that was not the case. X-Moto seems to be on the rebound, although they didn't seem as stable in the marketplace as Apollo(meaning they used to come and go). It seems like they are offering a few bikes and pitbikes and seem to go head to head with Apollo. RPS carries both brands.

Any movement on getting the Hawk streetable in 49 states?

Why not think big--FIFTY STATES!!

chuck
03-08-2017, 07:09 PM
The Hawk will still be a hot seller,the price of the Enforcer already went up.I consider a $1399.94 or less shipped a bargain price.

hertz9753
03-08-2017, 08:08 PM
My Hawk took about a week and a half to get up here from Texas. It did have a Memorial day weekend stop when it waited for another truck to pick it up at the depot. It shipped on the same day that I ordered it.

Electrotechnics
03-08-2017, 08:54 PM
Well I ordered a blue hawk, APS told me it is in stock in Texas and it's been marked to ship out. So I'm not sure what the hold up is. But I talked with a fellow from APS today, to see if I can't just go down to the warehouse and pick it up, if they refund me the shipping amount. Dallas is a ~4 hour drive for me so it's not too bad. He said that work out and he would have Don call me tomorrow to confirm it all.

From what this guy said I don't know if there really is any upgrade to an enforcer. I didn't get any invoice for one, my account on their site shows a hawk still. And that's what the guy on the phone today mentioned, so I'll have to clear it up with Don tomorrow. I don't really care if I get the hawk or the enforcer both can be registered in Oklahoma so I'm good either way. In fact I passed some guy riding a Hawk I'm my own town just the other day!

They seem to have great customer service, I guess its just kinda hard to organize items in warehouses across the country from their location.

BlackBike
03-08-2017, 09:21 PM
Well I ordered a blue hawk, APS told me it is in stock in Texas and it's been marked to ship out. So I'm not sure what the hold up is. But I talked with a fellow from APS today, to see if I can't just go down to the warehouse and pick it up, if they refund me the shipping amount. Dallas is a ~4 hour drive for me so it's not too bad. He said that work out and he would have Don call me tomorrow to confirm it all.

From what this guy said I don't know if there really is any upgrade to an enforcer. I didn't get any invoice for one, my account on their site shows a hawk still. And that's what the guy on the phone today mentioned, so I'll have to clear it up with Don tomorrow. I don't really care if I get the hawk or the enforcer both can be registered in Oklahoma so I'm good either way. In fact I passed some guy riding a Hawk I'm my own town just the other day!

They seem to have great customer service, I guess its just kinda hard to organize items in warehouses across the country from their location.

:ohno:, who frigging knows

2LZ
03-09-2017, 09:57 AM
The Hawk comes from the Hensim company. Haosen is Hensim for the most part. 8 or 9 years agothe Hensim dual sports came from a mail-order company in Oklahoma as it seemed like Hensim itself in the L.A. area never quite got them. I think they ordered a container or two, and sold out and that was that (my theory). When the Hawks were starting to get 'big' around here, I thought they were the same bike as the old Hensim, but thanks to Google Images, that was not the case. X-Moto seems to be on the rebound, although they didn't seem as stable in the marketplace as Apollo(meaning they used to come and go). It seems like they are offering a few bikes and pitbikes and seem to go head to head with Apollo. RPS carries both brands.

I remember all the excitement around here when the Hensim 250 dual sport came out around 2010. Unfortunately, it was short lived and for whatever reason, vanished in a short time. If I recall, Hensim folded up shop here in the states???

dpl096
03-09-2017, 10:42 AM
Congrats of the purchase !

tomalak007
03-10-2017, 03:04 PM
Mine took a couple weeks or more to ship. I think they like to ship a bunch all at once and wait until a truck can be filled. Just be patient it will come, good things are worth waiting for!

Electrotechnics
03-11-2017, 12:13 PM
That makes since for shipping in bulk. I have this week off so it's my chance to have time to put it together. I'm too impatient to wait so I called Don to arrange a local pickup he is refunding me the shipping cost, and I'll drive down to Texas to pick it up myself. 4 hour drive each way but it's worth it :D

BlackBike
03-11-2017, 12:52 PM
That makes since for shipping in bulk. I have this week off so it's my chance to have time to put it together. I'm too impatient to wait so I called Don to arrange a local pickup he is refunding me the shipping cost, and I'll drive down to Texas to pick it up myself. 4 hour drive each way but it's worth it :D

Heck yeah, save a few and no risk of shippers destroying your new bike.

Electrotechnics
03-12-2017, 03:14 AM
Heck yeah, save a few and no risk of shippers destroying your new bike.

Yep! I like this route better, I can inspect it at the warehouse make sure the right thing is in the box, and if there's an issue I can get it sorted out immediately!

Jeepers creepers
07-25-2017, 08:52 PM
I purchased a Bashan enforcer in May 2017 now it's almost August. It's red and they told me it was shipping from Atlanta Georgia and I live in Nashville TN. Someone else told me that it was going through customs. I don't remember an ocean between Georgia and Tennessee. Maybe I'm wrong, the world is changing.... but anyway ..they keep telling me it will be shipped Friday.. guess I should ask which Friday.

MDStroup
07-25-2017, 08:55 PM
I purchased a Bashan enforcer in May 2017 now it's almost August. It's red and they told me it was shipping from Atlanta Georgia and I live in Nashville TN. Someone else told me that it was going through customs. I don't remember an ocean between Georgia and Tennessee. Maybe I'm wrong, the world is changing.... but anyway ..they keep telling me it will be shipped Friday.. guess I should ask which Friday.

Damn! I hope you get thatball worked out. I think the reason they said it was going thru customs was because red was the first color to sell out nd they had to wait for the next shipping container to get there.

mcwhorter-enforcer
07-31-2017, 10:50 PM
Well, still no notice the Enforcer has been shipped. I was told on Friday that they were going to have them out by the end of the day. This right here is why China bikes cant take hold in the U.S.. Its not a matter of people doing the work, its the fact you cant trust any of these company's to stand by their word.

There are no dealer checks and balances.You pull this at Honda and at least you know you still have options to call.

I am seriously having doubts that I will ever see my $1500 without going to court and even then I am sure I will never see it. Sucks....

DO NOT BUY FROM APSC...DO NOT DO IT

elevatorman
08-21-2017, 01:49 PM
I feel your pain as I ordered from APSCUSA on the 10th of May and truly
thought that the deal wouldn't happen.
I did receive it on August the 18th and I'm certainly excited to have the
enforcer. The build date is 5/2017 so now I realize that it wasn't even built
when I ordered it.
It is so worth the wait as I also have a 2017 Hawk to compare to.
The Bashan is a much superior, out of the box motorcycle.
Sprockets are 17f/ 46r and the carb requires very little choke to be running.
I'd gladly post photos if I knew how.

mcwhorter-enforcer
08-21-2017, 07:41 PM
Hey I finally got mine...took around 7 weeks but it is undamaged and I am taking the week off work to put it together....WIN

mcwhorter-enforcer
08-21-2017, 07:42 PM
I do feel that honesty goes a long way...if you are out of the bike, just say so. Don't take orders and pray you can fill them.