PDA

View Full Version : Rochester Ny reg vader 125

veezx20
03-29-2017, 07:23 AM
I was able to get my vader 125 registered yesterday, only hiccup was i bought from venom motorsports which is based out of canada, the MCO said california but the bill of sale said canada. Long story short i had to have venom email me a letter stating the vehicle came from California and not canada as the DMV requested.

old kid
03-29-2017, 02:52 PM
DMV gave me a hassle over the mco having the motor rated in HP rather than CCs . :ohno:
same deal i had to have them fax over a correction letter,

they also wanted the Bill of sale signed,,,, so i filled out the DTF-802 form (tax form) and that wasnt an issue anymore:hmm: guess they just want to make sure they get the money.

Biker_Andy
03-29-2017, 10:42 PM
Congrats on the new bike and successful registration. I was checking out the Vader and Raskul that Venom sells but couldn't make up my mind on which one I like more. What made you choose the Vader over the Raskul?

culcune
03-29-2017, 10:44 PM
The Vader is cheaper price-wise, but I am guessing the Razkull will be less hassle setting up out of the box.

veezx20
03-30-2017, 08:46 AM
Congrats on the new bike and successful registration. I was checking out the Vader and Raskul that Venom sells but couldn't make up my mind on which one I like more. What made you choose the Vader over the Raskul?

I choose the vader cause at the time venom only offered that model, if i were to do it over id go with the raskul, less plastic to wprry abput breaking and it reminds me of my ducati monster i had. Either way buying from venom you cant go wrong, the customer service is awesome!

culcune
03-31-2017, 12:24 AM
I think I was wrong--the Razkul looking bike on Venom's site is not a Razkull. Then, I thought it might be an Ice Bear Little Monster, but I believe I was wrong. I think the bike is another bike sold by Boom. BTW, they seem to be out of the 'old' Vader and are only showing the Razkull/Little Monster-looking one now.