PDA

View Full Version : Reputable orion/Apollo dealer

polo44
11-30-2007, 06:25 PM
Hi Everyone,
I am looking to pick up 2 250's for my son and I. I've been watching the board in this area and have seen a lot of disdain with several dealers. My question is where can I get 2 250 cc Orion/apollo bikes with 18/21/ tires and adjustable front and back shocks. I live in the states in Indiana. Any suggetions would be greatly appreciated as I am itching to get the ball rolling! Thanks and have an awesome weekend! :?:

abcpowersports
01-15-2008, 11:53 PM
Hi Everyone,
I am looking to pick up 2 250's for my son and I. I've been watching the board in this area and have seen a lot of disdain with several dealers. My question is where can I get 2 250 cc Orion/apollo bikes with 18/21/ tires and adjustable front and back shocks. I live in the states in Indiana. Any suggetions would be greatly appreciated as I am itching to get the ball rolling! Thanks and have an awesome weekend! :?:

well im going to be saleing them next week

donnie
abcpowersports.com

ScottFla
01-16-2008, 10:51 AM
He asked for a reputable dealer, not someone that has no storefront, lies about it, and charges three times what anyone else does for the same exact product.

frostbite
01-16-2008, 10:59 AM
ScottFla: We get it, you think his prices are too high. I think you've made your point.

AZ200cc
01-16-2008, 01:07 PM
A dealer can charge whatever he wants, It's up to the customer to decide if they want to pay that much. A lot of things fall into running a buisness that most might not understand.....So If You don't like it fine but harrassing someone is not going to help any.

chrism1
01-16-2008, 09:55 PM
saleing....takes me away......to where i yada yada yada
:lol: thats a christopher cross song....right?

frostbite
01-17-2008, 08:09 AM
Polo44,

Sorry for the off-topic posts. Now, everyone, please get back on topic.

polo44
01-17-2008, 06:08 PM
No Problem Frostbite :)
And yes Chrism it is a Christopher Cross song, circa early to mid eighties I believe. Also to let all know I took the plunge a picked up a couple of Apollo's from Joe at Joslin corp. Have had to tweak a couple of things and Joe has done a good job assisting with it. Thanks and have an awesome week!!