PDA

View Full Version : Finally legal

Jrack
05-25-2017, 11:04 AM
Well it took forever to get my mso but today I was finally able to get my title and plate from the dmv. They gave me moped plates :shrug: can't really complain tho, it says motorcycle moped scooter right on the receipt. I'm just happy that I can finally ride somewhere other than up and down my street! Or around the lake when knowones looking!

prismways
05-27-2017, 10:43 AM
Dude, that's great. as a moped, you don't need insurance. But I might recommend insurance just in case. congrats!

In my state, if you have a moped, you just get a sticker that you have to renew every 2 years.

Well it took forever to get my mso but today I was finally able to get my title and plate from the dmv. They gave me moped plates :shrug: can't really complain tho, it says motorcycle moped scooter right on the receipt. I'm just happy that I can finally ride somewhere other than up and down my street! Or around the lake when knowones looking!

Jrack
05-27-2017, 11:53 AM
Yeah man same in Wisconsin! I got it too late but next year when I get the new sticker it's good for 2 years as well!

Trpst9999
09-11-2018, 11:02 PM
Looking to register a Vader 125 in Wisconsin. Did you have any issues and what did they all ask for? Just worried that I'll buy this thing and won't be able to get plates for it.