PDA

View Full Version : Greetings from Croatia

max_damage
12-03-2007, 09:52 AM
Hello from Croatia
My name is Ivan
I recently bought a China bike, Zongshen, model 200gy-2 (Supermoto).
Here in Croatia they are very popular motorcycles.
I bought a used one,so it has a little modification on it (Plastics are completly recolored and repolished, stoplight is LED, exsahust is drilled- better sound).
Here are the pics http://s226.photobucket.com/albums/dd66/max-damage/ZongShen_Supermoto/

Sorry for my bad english :(
Bye

culcune
12-03-2007, 10:12 AM
Welcome here. Your English is fine...probably better than many of us who only know English :lol:

Are there many other Chinese bikes in Croatia besides Zongshen? What city do you live in?

katoranger
12-03-2007, 11:18 AM
Welcome. I think you are the first Croatian member.

Allen

max_damage
12-03-2007, 01:35 PM
Welcome here. Your English is fine...probably better than many of us who only know English

Are there many other Chinese bikes in Croatia besides Zongshen?
Not that many as Zongshens becouse we have general distributor of Zongshen motorcycles and guaranteen spare parts for that motorcycles(http://www.zongshen.hr/) ..... there are few Hyosungs enduros here

What city do you live in?
Im studding and temporaly living in Split, but im from Makarska

culcune
12-03-2007, 02:43 PM
Out of curiosity, how much, in dollars US, do the bikes cost? What is the conversion of the US dollar to Croatian dollars?

max_damage
12-03-2007, 03:04 PM
Out of curiosity, how much, in dollars US, do the bikes cost?
Well, here is the price of new one bikes
http://www.zongshen.hr/modeli.htm
Model 200GY-2 cost 15 000 kuna wich is about 2900 $
I bought used one, 1 year old, for 10 000 kunas.

What is the conversion of the US dollar to Croatian dollars?
Hehe :D , we dont have dollars, we have Kuna(kn).
1 US Dollar = 5,1 Kunas

culcune
12-03-2007, 04:03 PM
[quote]What is the conversion of the US dollar to Croatian dollars?
Hehe :D , we dont have dollars, we have Kuna(kn).
1 US Dollar = 5,1 Kunas

Sorry, meant Croatian currency.... :oops:

Gasoline
01-06-2008, 05:33 AM
Hi there and another welcome from Sweden :)

Been to Croatia a couple of times myself, mostly travelling through though.. just to get to my (at the time being) girlfriends relatives. But spent some time Split hehe. Will go by bike through your country again, probably this summer, to meet a friend of mine who's living in Monte negro.

Maybe we can say hi to each other on that trip :)

ejcycles
01-06-2008, 09:14 PM
Hi max_damage

Welcome to ChinaRiders!!!

Your English is Ok! A lot better than some that now live in this county(USA)... Thanks for posting the link so we know what your bike looks like. Good luck with it!!!

liverchip
01-07-2008, 02:20 PM
Welcome!

max_damage
01-12-2008, 01:09 PM
Hi there and another welcome from Sweden :)

Been to Croatia a couple of times myself, mostly travelling through though.. just to get to my (at the time being) girlfriends relatives. But spent some time Split hehe. Will go by bike through your country again, probably this summer, to meet a friend of mine who's living in Monte negro.

Maybe we can say hi to each other on that trip :)
Well, if you will be passing trough city Makarska (60km south of split), it small town (15 000 population),well on summer im working. i have my own job,im selling postcard,muggs and puzzles "with your photo", i have my own 1m2 stand on beach called "Zuta kuca", you cant miss it, yust ask local for boy who is selling postards :D

Gasoline
01-14-2008, 05:30 AM
Will do :)

IronFist
01-22-2008, 10:08 PM
AWESOME! Very cool! 8)
My chinabike always wanted to look like your bike. :x That's a compliment :D
Your english is WAY better than my Croatian! :P Keep posting! I think the feeling of riding, that thrill, it's truly international. Very cool to have you as a member. Mike