PDA

View Full Version : If you must shop online...

gloomhound
12-06-2007, 01:22 AM
Where is a good place to deal with?

Thanks!

ChiGongJitsu
12-06-2007, 04:08 AM
for bikes?atvs?parts?

what did you have in mind to purchase?

gloomhound
12-06-2007, 04:48 AM
Sorry

I guess that info would help. :wink:

I'm looking to buy and 200+ cc ATV or perhaps a Dirt bike. Not sure what I want just yet.

DARKindustries
12-06-2007, 08:25 AM
So far MX Motorsports has been really good with me. Unfortunately I made my order RIGHT before the Thanksgiving Holiday, so the shippers were closed for what felt like forever, but I JUST got my bike yesterday morning. I don't have the time, or sunlight, to do anything with it though until Friday, maybe Saturday (putting the front end together, pictures, checking bolts, etc.)

They retail everything from pit bikes to ATVs/Go-Carts, you name it...and really well priced too. I never knew these things could go for so cheap...I expected like tripple the price...but got it for 1/3. VERY NICE!

Check them out and give them a call, best advice is to call different places, see who says what and HOW they say it. You wanna do business with someone that shows they want your business and gives you accurate information regarding a model. If they have no knowledge or push you into any one direction rather than telling you different options, I'd drop em and move on.

culcune
12-06-2007, 09:43 AM
Motoxtreme--the Lifan dealer, not the Hi-Bird dealer is good to work with as far as mail ordering bikes. Several members have purchased the LF200GY-5 in particular and have had good experiences with his service. He is a member here, too.

Dragon
12-06-2007, 01:58 PM
Whoever you buy from, don't trust the dealer's spec for the bike. A dealer once told me that a Lifan GY-5 (34" seat height) is a good fit for a 5'7" tall person--I don't think so.