PDA

View Full Version : Check this out, the Vulger invoice

kelly5150
01-12-2008, 10:25 PM
Here is the bottom portion of the invoice on-line htey posted on my account flaming my Fiance' for no good reason. County Imports sent us three wornng products, there fault and they want to mess with me now ? And then flame my lovely Fiance' becasue she actually refused both her ATV's and wants my money I bought it with back ????
If this was the 1880's, my Colt Peacemaker would be talking now, not my Lawyers .

Cheers, and PLEASE don't buy from them, they are thieves .

http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj96/5150kelly/CMS5.jpg

Can you believe they printed this slander about my Gal in writing on my invoice !!!!
Theya re going to pay dearly for this, trust me $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Kelly out :evil:

Jim
01-12-2008, 10:32 PM
It appears their customer support people are (or were) unaware that their "notes" appear on the invoice, they thought it was private... Shows what they truly think of their customers, good luck again.

kelly5150
01-13-2008, 03:16 AM
Not too sure about that Jim, they know this is my actual account invoice and where I go to check tracking numbers, change account status, etc, etc, and this vulgarity was posted after they got pissy becasue we wanted a refund for sending us two wrong ATV's in a row .

Oh well, sometimes you jsut can't win, and I personally feel they are that bold to make a direct insult to her in an underhanded way like they did, but thats just my thoughts. I have dealt with these turds long enough to know they are that underhanded and cowardly.

Cheers, Kelly

Jim
01-13-2008, 03:19 AM
Unfortunately a lot of the internet direct import type dealers do things like this, it's good that people don't sit back and take their crap though or it would just keep going on.

Hopefully you can get things all straightened out, and start enjoying the machines your ordered.

abcpowersports
01-19-2008, 11:39 PM
icant blive this