PDA

View Full Version : TMS200III Easily Registered in AZ!

AKTV8
01-18-2008, 10:20 PM
Well, after hearing all the titling probs lots have, I apprehensively went to AZ DOT to see if I could plate mine. TMotorsports sent me a a notarized MSO, had my ebay invoice, even proof of insurance which I did mostly online with Geico.com ($99/yr btw).

Michelle, my trainee clerk punched it up on the computer, disappeared to chat with the supervisor and after $60, I had plates and title and was good to go!

I love it, for less than $175, I was legal on the street for a year! But they only have 360 days of sunshine here in AZ? What am I supposed to do for those other 5 days? hehehe....

Whaddayamean you can't plate a chinabike?

However, the old inspector codger says to watchout for Rocketa's, they won't pass and the clerks asked about Rocketa's and that they had a meeting about them. Don't know why but obviously, something about those.

culcune
01-19-2008, 01:15 AM
There is a place in Phoenix called Cash and More that is an offsite MVD office who are much easier to deal with than the state. I had my Jetmoto registered there after the Yuma MVD gave me some hassle. It wasn't that they wouldn't register it, but they were leaning toward having me bond the title--I saved that $ by using the offsite place.