PDA

View Full Version : Kill switch noob

Chinabike
05-10-2018, 01:13 AM
UUUGH. I feel so dumb, was riding my 125cc hellcat tonight seeing what top speed i could get. When i got to the end of my route and stopped at the light my bike died (i thought). I tried to restart but no go,... ugh trying for 20mins, figured i must of broke something. So then had to call a ride to pick me up.....untill i noticed the kill switch wasn't in the run position. turned it on fired right up...... I must of hit it stopping at the light.

:doh:

JerryHawk250
05-10-2018, 08:54 AM
UUUGH. I feel so dumb, was riding my 125cc hellcat tonight seeing what top speed i could get. When i got to the end of my route and stopped at the light my bike died (i thought). I tried to restart but no go,... ugh trying for 20mins, figured i must of broke something. So then had to call a ride to pick me up.....untill i noticed the kill switch wasn't in the run position. turned it on fired right up...... I must of hit it stopping at the light.

:doh:

I think we all have done this at least once. I very rarely use the kill switch. But been there done that. :doh:

Weldangrind
05-10-2018, 11:13 AM
I tore a quad apart before realizing the kill switch was off. In my defence, it's a repurposed signal light switch that is rather confusing, and it threw me off.

Douglass
05-10-2018, 12:26 PM

I adjusted the valves on my Son's ATV. I forgot to turn the switch back on. The ATV would not start, I started freaking out. Double checked the valve adjustments, then realized the switch was off...LOL. I felt like a champ after that :doh:

Chinabike
05-10-2018, 09:10 PM
Ha good to know i'm not the only one.