PDA

View Full Version : Hello

KW4TX
01-27-2008, 11:31 AM
Hello my name is Indigo Montoya you killed my father prepare to die

Sorry could not help myself :lol:

I am currently trying to save money for a gy200 by selling some of my old Star Wars stuff on ebay...

That makes me sound like a kid but I am 38 and have a mortgage, 2 truck payments and a wife and although I make pretty good money I never seem to have any... probably because of the things I just listed...I will not say which one costs the most because I may get in the dog house :lol:

I am definately confused on the dealer stuff and all the good and bad reps of them... I have searched the internet and ebay..and have got confused even more

I do have a dealer 3 miles from my house he seemed nice he quoted me a price of $1550 for a gy200...But I could probably get cheaper...Although he has a service center and handles the paper work..

Trying to get $$$ up by selling collection so I wont have to spend all my income tax to get one...

Thank goodness for the China Bikes cause I would never get $4500 for the XT250 I looked @ the local bike shop..

So I will keep cruising the forum and reading all your good informative posts, saving $$$ until I can finally get myself a bike...

Seriously my name is Jim and I am in Birmingham Alabama....

mrhyak
01-27-2008, 12:31 PM
Good luck Jim. There are a LOT of different brands of China bikes to choose from. I was originally looking to buy a Lifan but stumbled across a deal on ebay and ended up buying a Tank Trail 200 GY-2 which I believe is made by Zongshen (it is a nice,good running bike).

Jack

Jim
01-27-2008, 02:37 PM
Welcome to the forum :) That is a great movie :P Good luck saving for the bike.

frostbite
01-28-2008, 08:33 AM
...selling some of my old Star Wars stuff on ebay...

KAHN!!!!!!!

Sorry, couldn't help myself.