PDA

View Full Version : Grom vs Razkull vs Hellcat

ChillinCrazy
06-25-2018, 06:29 AM
Hey guys,

I’m looking a buying one of these bikes. The Grom at $3,900 OTD, the Razkull at $2,500 OTD, or the Hellcat online I’ve seen between $1,100/$1,400 shipped. With the Hellcat I hear that you need to be mechanically incline and idk if I im I’ve done oil changes on my Jeeps and bikes and a few very minor things but that’s it. Using the bike for commuting 7 miles to work and just messing around with. Just wanted to get your idea from the experience you guys already have.

ChillinCrazy
06-25-2018, 06:33 AM
I also want to say that I know there is a big price difference and I’ll pay the extra money if I have too but the least money the better. Just want to make sure the bike doesn’t crap out after 200 miles.

Chinabike
06-25-2018, 04:07 PM
I also want to say that I know there is a big price difference and I’ll pay the extra money if I have too but the least money the better. Just want to make sure the bike doesn’t crap out after 200 miles.

I'm on 300mile on Hellcat. No crap out yet :)
with basic tools and a little mechanically incline you should be good.

lineman55
07-16-2018, 07:17 PM
Look at the Benelli TNT 135. I love mine. Cheaper than a Grom, extra gear, faster, really good quality. Head turner. The Lifan would have been my second choice. I really didn't want to snap bolts, shifters, throttle plates etc. Kudos to you guys with the Hellcats, but not for me. Benelli with Fuel injection is turnkey. I tried a Razkull and the dealer could barely get it to run. Then asked me for a deposit, priced way over, something like $3200.